7. DUTIES.

A pack of Woloxen was quickly charging at the group. The warriors present readied themselves but most of the boys froze while others started running away. The Gathron sighed.

"A weak batch we've got here,"

A Wolox tried to pounce onto the man and bite his head off, however, the man easily dodged it and grabbed its hind leg. With one swift movement he slammed it into the ground. Yet another charged at him, biting down on his arm but its teeth immediately shattered. The man quickly slammed the Wolox's head into the ground using his arm producing a loud 'crunch' sound as blood erupted from its head. Suddenly, his position was assailed by a barrage of projectiles. He effortlessly deflected them all, making them smash into the ground producing an eruption of dust and earth. He spotted two Woloxen at a distance, their fur hardened into spikes and continuously firing. He spotted a bigger Woloxen behind them, carefully observing him. He smirked.

Must be an Elite Wolox.

His objective changed from annihilation to capture. He quickly closed the distance between them while dodging the projectiles fired at him. Abruptly, the Elite Wolox opened a third eye on its head, steam was discharged from its snout and immediately it opened its jaws. Instantly, a whirlwind of air started forming and shaping itself into a small condensed ball. The Wolox fired it at the man at point blank range. The man raised his arms and tanked the hit only being pushed back. The Wolox's eyes started to glow a deep and ominous blue. It raised its two tails and immediately two tornadoes sprang forth. The man swiftly charged at it but the other two Woloxen attacked him. Instantaneously, he planted his right foot into the ground, crossed his arms and rapidly extended them outward landing meteoric blows on the two Woloxen, blowing them away.

However, it was too late. The Elite Wolox had already coated itself in a rapidly rotating mass of wind. Using its claws, it swiftly attacked the man. The man quickly stepped back but three massive pillars of wind chased him. He swiftly moved his arms in an upward arch and effected a massive shockwave of wind that clashed with the three pillars. An explosion of wind erupted and all by-standers were by now struggling not to be blown away. The Wolox charged through the thick cloud of dust already condensing a wind sphere. The man dodged it and it exploded behind him causing a vortex of epic proportions. The wind sliced through anything it came into contact with and the man extended his arms out spun his body elegantly syphoning the gust of wind to him. He abruptly stopped and attacked the Wolox by directing the wind at it in a spear like manner. The Wolox's coat of wind and the wind spear clashed, the coat of wind proving more dominant.

"Gathron could you please stop playing with it,"

A tall and heavy-set man carrying a large gourd on his back urged him, seemingly the only one unaffected by the battle. Only his dreadlocks flowed with the wind. He was the Gathron's personal assistant. He was a rather serious man in all situations not once smiling in any type of situation, the polar opposite of the Gathron, who joked with all he interacted with only rarely was he solemn. As was expected, he didn't like the Gathron but he respected him. He knew if the Gathron put his mind to any type of goal, it would be achieved with an unrivaled efficiency. Just like when he pushed back the Orc King and his minions, a monster that decimated hundreds of villages and single handedly annihilated the Orakam Kingdom's ten thousand strong subjugation force.

If only the Gathron acted according to his stature and influence.

"Come on Kungatha! Loosen up!"

He glared at him. The Gathron quickly yielded.

The Wolox tried to attack while he wasn't paying attention but immediately found itself blown away. It crashed into an Oringatang tree and fell the mighty tree. The man quickly landed on it and landed a powerful blow into its neck region. The beast's eyes rolled back into its skull while frothing at its mouth. It lost consciousness instantly. The man picked it up and walked back towards his group.