"𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞"

QUESTIONS ASKED:

Luigiismylife asked: does Michael like the food Eggs Benedict?

"ew, no. it's fucking disgusting."

Luigiismylife asked: does Michael prefer scrambled eggs or boiled eggs?

"scrambled eggs. boiled eggs make me sick."

Luigiismylife asked: "can he bust some cool dance moves?"

"yes!!"
__________________________________________

you were at a park, it had lots of trees, the place where it had the most trees and was like a forest, was passed park property, you weren't allowed to go there but with some hedge clippers and ignorance from the community, you could go there. little people had the gut to go here. there were a lot of baseballs and golf balls scattered here, and you would roll them back, before the fence and the forest came the sandlot, past that was a grass field where people could golf.

you looked around at how some of the trees had spaces in which the leaves from the shorter branches couldn't fill, sun peered through, it also peered through the leaves, making the a light green color.

there were beautiful flowers that couldn't possibly have been hand planted. you would pluck them straight out of the ground, and carry them along til you got to your tree. this is the only spot, besides home where people could leave you alone.

you grabbed onto a branch, setting the book and flowers on a higher one. you climbed up, and sat on the branch, placing the book on your lap. you opened it up, removing the bookmark and started to read.

you saw below your feet, bunnies would hop here, see a human and book it. such a shame. they are very cute.

cicadas would make that annoying buzzing sound, so you kicked off branches from underneath you and throw the stick at the bugs.

you reopened your book, focusing, your mind wandered to your imagination, each word would piece together and make a scenery. some words would be so on point, it tied every thing together perfectly.

"hey, nerd. what're ya reading?"

you gasped almost dropping the book. you mumbled something under your breath. "what's the matter?" he teasingly said. "s-shut up." you scoffed. about to get down, but you realized, you threw the branches at the bugs.

Michael hopped down, dusting himself off. he looked at you, then at the missing branches. "i-i can get down, don't worry." you stuck your tongue out. "sure" he clicked his tongue.

you tried but you had your book in one hand, one wrong move, if you jumped you'd be sent to the hospital. you sat back up leaning against the tree, sighing. "ditch the book, idiot." he called. you rolled your eyes and threw it on the ground below.

after a few failed attempts, Michael came closer, "here, jump. I'll catch you." he said.
"why should I trust you?" you asked. "cus' it's either me, or the fire department, princess." he scoffed

you bit your lip nervously. "just trust me, sweetheart, i won't let go." he said.

you finally gave in, and jumped, he immediately caught you in his arms, you held onto him tight. "I got you, it's okay you can open your eyes now." he whispered. you didn't know you had your eyes closed until he told you. it was a instinct, leave y/n alone 😭.

"wasn't so hard, was it?" he said, releasing you from his hold. you picked up your book from the floor. you held out your hand in front of your face. "I'm still shaking..." you said. he took your hand in his, as you walked out of the forest.

he intertwined his fingers with yours, gently caressing his thumb over your knuckles every now and then. you would blush like crazy, til he let go once you were at your house.

"Michael...i could've just walked by myself, y'know" you said. "I know, but fuck this society. Men still exist, so I decided to walk you, just in case." he said back. you smiled "thanks, Michael"

he gave you a small wave. you had a feeling this wasn't going to be the last close experience with him.
__________________________________________

ASK QUESTIONS ONLY IN THE QUESTIONS  COMMENT SECTION OR I'LL DELETE IT