With Feng Linbai by her side, she felt extremely at ease and did not wake up even once.

The driver in the front seat: … Why aren’t we there yet?

Don’t tell me we have to go to a third location?

It’s too difficult. This job is too difficult..

The car drove to the An family residence.

On the way here, Feng Linbai had already spoken to the An couple.

The two of them had yet to fall asleep and they hurriedly tidied up the room so that Jiang Yu could rest the moment she arrived.

Feng Linbai had already told them not to come out and to just wait at home. Otherwise, the two of them would have really come out and stood outside the residential area, looking around the corner anxiously.

The car finally stopped. Jiang Chenglang wanted to get out and walk over to the other side but he saw Feng Linbai get out of the car first. Then, he turned around and princess carried Jiang Yu out of the car.

Jiang Chenglang: “…”

Everything happened so quickly. He didn’t even have time to stop it.

It was all so…sudden..

Chapter 528: Yu’er Only Wants Big Brother to Carry Her

Jiang Chenglang took a deep breath and massaged his temples. He felt a headache growing.

He already knew that Jiang Yu would not resist Feng Linbai’s touch tonight.

It was even possible that Jiang Yu would take the initiative to bring it up.

Although this possibility was something Jiang Chenglang did not want to think about at all.

He wanted to numb himself. Xiao Yu was drunk. That was why she was acting like this. When she woke up, everything would go back to normal.

But, would she release her natural instincts because she was drunk?

No matter how Jiang Chenglang thought about it, he felt unhappy.

Jiang Yu leaned against Feng Linbai’s chest and rubbed her eyes from time to time, feeling drowsy.

Jiang Chenglang walked over and wanted to take Jiang Yu from Feng Linbai’s hands. “It’s been hard on Fifth Young Master Feng. Let me take over carrying Xiao Yu.”

Feng Linbai asked, “Are you sure?”

Jiang Chenglang seemed to see contempt in his eyes.

Then, Feng Linbai asked softly, “Yu’er, do you still want Big Brother to carry you?”

“Yes,” Jiang Yu answered without thinking.

Feng Linbai sounded troubled as he asked again, “But, this person wants to carry Yu’er away from Big Brother’s arms.”

“Who is it? He’s so annoying.”

Jiang Yu mumbled and then turned her head to see Jiang Chenglang. She immediately turned back in disgust and buried her head in Feng Linbai’s arms. She complained unhappily, “I don’t want to be carried by him.”

Feng Linbai coaxed, “Then Yu’er can only be carried by Big Brother, okay?”

“Okay.”

Jiang Yu raised her head and hooked her arms around Feng Linbai’s neck. She replied crisply, “I’ll only be hugged by Big Brother.”