AK's SKs

The world witness the love and magic given by the two pure souls in a random cooking show. After a lots of negativities, misunderstandings, fights they known they are meant to be for eachother and thats lead to beautiful yet fantasy life. Ashwin Kumar the aspiring actor couldn't get the much needed recognition due to some commotions happened during his first movie release. He worked hard irrespective of day and night and gained back his recognition with his hard work. It was the day Ashwin invited for get the award in the Most Popular Actor in South Indian Film Industry category. He was overwhelmed and excited for this award mainly due to the category of awards he was chosen for. Getting a award for the main lead in a film be for the hardwork he given while choosing as a most popular actor was like an icing of the cake. Popularity and Monetary was the two main struggle he faced during his first times and he knew the value of both very much. He got ready with a contented heart and left to the venue.

After few awards it was time for his and he was invited to the stage by the all time female and male anchors. He was seated in between the great actor nadippin nayagan Kamal Hasan Sir and director Maniratnam Sir who were there for the promotion for his next film with these two guys. Ashwin stood up from his seat and bend down  to both to get blessings and they give what he want with a hug and claps. He turned back with praying hands to the crowd as a gratitude for them letting him to reach this place. He strided to the stage after touching the last step with his hand. Getting an award from his idol Silambarasan Sir for his hardwork literally a dream come true for him. Simbu gave the award and warm hug and Ashwin accepted the both with whole heart. He showed his award to the crowd with one hand touching his heart. The crowd roared his name especially the way like his wife used to called him and he smiled blushing for the same.

F anchor:"Simbu sir Ashwinku award koduthirkinge.. Two words for him please"

Simbu:"nandri.. vanakkam.. two words"

The entire place filled with laughter while female anchor frowned and her friend the male anchor came for her rescue.

M anchor :"appo oru 5,6 varthai sollunga sir"

Simbu and Ashwin chuckles for his sportive reply.

Simbu:"Sorry.. Actually na romba happy aah irukken.. Ashwin ku intha award kodukumpothu.. Muthalile oru cooking showle than avre pathe angeyum sathichutte ippo ingeyum.. I'm very happy for his success.. Avrode ottumikka filmsum na pathirukke. Na avrude periya fan actually. Sembi le sarala akka koode ellam chance ille super ah irunthuchu.. "

Ashwin muttered thank you while the anchor interrupted Simbu.

Fanchor:"antha filmku Sirku national award koode kedachome"

Simbu :"He is truly deserved for that. Appidi irunthichu avrode performance.. So congrats Ashwin neenga innum neraye films pannanom unnode bhashayil sonna neraye good films pannanom na wish panre and thanks for not giving up and being a role model for manyone among there who struggling for their career"
He completed his speech and hugged again before left back downstairs.

M anchor:"Ashwin ippo neenga sollunga.. Intha awardku epdi feel panringe and also about your new film"

Ashwin took his mike to mouth but the sound from the crowd makes him speechless and chuckles happily.

F anchor:"makkale avre konjam pesa vidunga"

The crowd  became silent now.

AK:"romba romba santhoshama irukku.. Motha mothala ithe stage le ennude first award ithe stage le than vanginappo epdi irunthucho apdiye iruku.. Ithuku ellathukum karanam intha makkal than avungakitte nandri sonna athu koranju poyidum.. Avlo effort eduthurkinge.. Ennude success epdi avunga success aah kondadingalo athemari ennude kashtathuleyum avunga en pakkam ninthunge. I'm so blessed to have them.. And thank you behind woods for this award.. Approm Simbu sir romba nandri ungalode periya varthaiku.. Neenga ennode fan nu sonnalum eppovume neenga than ennoda idol athu marathu.. Thank you so much"