Beautiful heaven

Two days before the event. S was chatting with her friend in a cafe.

S'frnd:" ei inimelachum konjam udambu pathukodi"

S:"enna panrathu back to back events vanthutte iruku.. Naduvile intha haters tholla vere.. Manasu seriya thane udambu seriyakum"

S'frnd:"ama di nanum neraye pathe.. Enake kashtama irunthichu.. Unakepdi irukum😥"

S:"ei vidu di.. Namma intha field le irukura vareikum ivunga namma kora sollittu than iruppe.. Enaku 22 vayasaguthu evlo hatred pathuttom.. En appa eppovum sollramari ithuvum kadanthu pokum"

S'frnd:"neeyum un karuthum enge irunthu kathuttu varingalo"

S:"athellam unaku sonnapuriyathu di"

S'frnd:"approm naleiku neethuku job kedachuthanila athoda party iruku lle.. Nee kandipa varanom.. Event athunu solli escape agidathe"

S:"illedi na varale"

S'frnd:"ennadi ipdi ethathu meet up le than inime namma ellam onna pakka mudiyum.. Nee varalena party summa silent aah irukum di.. Nee thane namma gang oda vibranter uh"

S:"pothum di ice vechathu..na neethukitte sollirka.. Oru mukyamaana idathuku ponom ennala varmudiyathunu"

S'frnd:"apdi enge poren madam"

S:"intha vibrant oda vibrant place ku.."

"Ennude happy placeku" she said in mind.

She closed her little eyes reminding the convo between her friend feeling the fresh air. The car changed to the second gear as it was the last turning and a smile came to her face realizing that her destination was about to reach.

All the familiar faces came to the car porch discontinuing their busy work to welcome them. She opened the car without a second everyone started a hugging competition towards her.

S:"perima, anna, akka.. Pothum na rendu naleiku na ivde thanneya ulle(inge than irukkapora)"

P'ma:"podi ethra nalayi ninne onnu kanditu(unaku puriyathy evlo nalachu intha mukam pathuttu)..B ninaku oru sredhayumilla.. Mole ippo engenyund vere preshnam onnumillallo(B unaku poruppe ille kanna epdi iruku ippo udambella onnu ille lle)She asked checking her temperature with her palm on forehead.

S:"aiyyo na nalla than irukke.. Evde kalyanacherukkan(mappilai enge)"

P'ma:"akathu photoshoot nadakua(ulle photoshoot nadanthuttirukka)"

S nodded and was about to get inside the heaven stopped on her tracks when a tiny hands paused her by holding her skirt. S got her in her arms and squealed.

S:"pattukutty.. Chithi ya sorry kunja ye nyapagam irukka"

D nodded with their family dimple smile which S reciprocate too. Soon they settled on the living room with positive vibes everywhere.

The house changed to a party vibe all were running here and there. S dolled up in a simple peacock blue and green combination davani after the temple visit in the early morning to thank god for her 22 years. All were awe seeing her dressed up like a peahen. Elder ladies cracked their knuckles saying no evil eyes while S smiled happily. One of her sister arranged a simple yet beautiful party setup to celebrate her birthday and she took the knife with all her loved ones surrounded she cut the cake praying that this happiness will be with her forever and feed to everyone.

God was always envy on her, whenever she was happy wholeheartedly he will came with new weapons to destroy it never knowing that she has the power to fight against that. Thats it again the god failed in his plans.

The wedding takes place beautifully in a temple followed by the reception party on the next day. The whole fam was full of talented people, they sings, dance and enjoyed each moment and she too forgetting all her worries.

In her busy world she only saw everyone competiting each other working hard to attain a space anywhere. This was the place where all her sorrows and frustration gone on air. The people surrounded with a smile on faces was the boost to her to overcome her hurdles. She learned the lesson to love each other and make everyone happy was from these people. May be tomorrow, the same back to back events, busy schedule make her even more tide and messed up but she know no one can took her happiness as she had these strong pillars always behind her showing their wings to protect her in every ways. At the end she can be herself positive happy chirpy girl in their presence. She will not be thankful to the god who sent her in this heavenly place as it was the least word she could say because the love they shows and she gaves are tremendous even the god can feel jealous.

************************************
I dont know how was this shot. After seeing her stories I just write to express my happiness seeing her happy. If you like it or not comment ur true opinions💜