"It is almost 7 pm, why are they still here?" I asked Nayeon while I look my way towards the girls.

"They are waiting for Mina to wake up." She said as I shake my head, this girls are impossible. "You should eat now, so you can gain your strength back." she said, preparing the food that she bought for me.

I sigh again looking back at Mina, when her hand suddenly move making my eyes go wide.

"Na-nayeon.." I called Nayeon while I stuttered myself. I just saw Mina move her hand.

Nayeon on the other hand just hummed.

"Nayeon." I called her again as Mina move her hand again, as her eyes slowly opened. "Nayeon, Mina is awake!" I said, getting her attention as she signal Sana to go get the doctor.

The girls have surrounded Mina when they know that she's awake.

"Mina.." I mumbled getting her attention while massaging her hand lightly.

"Excuse me, let me check Ms. Myoui first." The doctor said, as he arrived in Mina's room making the girls make way to the doctor.

He checks Mina's breathing as he also check Mina's blood pressure. Mina is fully awake now, but she's kinda looking at me intently while a frown can be seen in her face.

When the doctor got done, he explained to us that all the test have been normal.

"Mina.. is there anything you wanted?" I asked while kinda massaging every joint in her body, afraid that she'll feel painful in her body again.

The girls were just listening at us intently.

"That kinda feels good, but.. who are you again?" Mina asked me, making me stop on my trance as well as the girls gasped on what they heard from her mouth.

My brain didn't process on what she said. Did she forgot about me? Why?

"D-doc, w-what happened?" Jihyo was the one who asked the doctor, as she was the first one got snapped out of it.

"I forgot to mention, it's normal from her case with a fibromyalgia." The doctor said as my eyes got widen of hearing it, as well as Nayeon and Sana. That was supposed to be our secrets!

"Fibro- what?" Momo asked with confusion in her eyes along with the others.

Before the doctor could say anything, Jihyo beat him to it.

"It is a long term illness that would attacked every inch of your body with pain and fatigue that could cause anxiety disorders to the patient. It won't lead you to death but it will also decrease the lifespan of the person." she said, as the doctor just nodded his head as he got amazed by Jihyo's knowledge while the girls were dumbfounded on what they have heard.

"She's right. In Ms. Myoui's case, she suffered fibro-fog right now or what we usually presents it as a short-term memory loss, or trouble focusing on tasks. It will be just days or a week, and her memory will be back again anytime." He explained to us, as we heave a big sigh. Thank God! I don't know what to do if ever it will be a long term.

He excuse his self as he head off outside the room, leaving us silent.

"Ah, guys?" Mina quietly said, making our head snapped towards her.

"Mina.. do you remember us?" Sana asked her, praying silently. But to her dismay, Mina just shake her head.

"Nayeon? Kindly look Mina out for me, I need to call someone." I said as she just nodded her head, Kai her brother needs to know about this.

I hastily move my way outside when someone bumped me, as she accidentally spill her coffee on my hoodie. We are just outside Mina's room.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry for bumping you." She said, wiping the stain on my hoodie.

"No, no it's okay miss. I was also not looking on my way." I replied, as I also wipe the stain still not looking at her. "I'm really sorry, but I need to go." I said, bowing my head rushing towards outside not minding the people that have been staring at me, maybe because of the stain.

.....

"Hmm, interesting. Now that Mina has this kind of illness, I have my advantage. You will be mine soon, Kim Y/n" They mumbled as a grinned is plastered on their face.

**************************************

Hi gays!

Wassup! Wassup?
An update for y'all.
Hmm, in your guess who would that be?

Adiós Amigos! ❤️