Chapter 7

Wei Ying wrote a letter to Lan Zhan that he was going away from him as he(Lan Zhan) is still not sure about his love for Wei Ying.

After sometime he packed his few belonging and a robe of Lan Zhan. He departure from their.

He goes to yunmang jiang clan as that is where his siblings are. He landed their goes to lotus pire for metting his siblings.

Jiang Cheng was shocked to see Wei Ying he asked him that where is Lan wangji. Wei Ying said that first he will go to his room and also said to inform Jiang Yanli and Jiang Qing to come to his room.

He got to his room and wait from them to come. When they come he first hug Jiang Yanli. They asked him that "where is Lan wangji and why is he alone here."

Wei Ying:- "I left cloud reassess because Lan Zhan is still doubtful about his love for me. I don't want him to force himself for me 😭. I love him very much. And I also don't want to barden him for taking responsibility for me and our child."

Jiang Qing:- "Are you pregnant Wei Ying "
Wei Ying:- "Yes, I am pregnant."
Jiang Qing:- "Lay down let me check."

Wei Ying layed down so that Jiang Qing can check him.
After checking him Jiang Qing said "Ooo my Wei Ying you are pregnant with twins."
Jiang Yanli:- "Have you told Lan wangji about your pregnancy."
Wei Ying:- "No I haven't told him about my pregnancy. I waited for whole day and night to told him that I am pregnant with our baby. But he didn't came next day in the morning he came and didn't said anything to me and goes to his uncle to report him about night hunt.😭"
Jiang Yanli and Jiang Qing hugged him. And Jiang Qing said "Don't cry it is not good for your babies." On thinking about his babies he stop crying and said to them that any Lan clan members should not known about him being there.

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continued