chapter 1

It was a sunny morning in yunmang jiang clan as usual Wei wuxian was having fun teasing Jiang Cheng when a servent came to them and inform them that secter leader Jiang Fengmian is summoning them. The both went to main hall and greeted secter leader.

Wei Ying/ Jiang Cheng: Uncle/ Father, why did you summoned us.

They both said together and glanced at each other.

Jiang Fengmian: I have summoned you both because their is an Invitation from Gusu lan Clan that their will be a banquet in which Lan Clan's Fortune teller will say all the clan to which clan members their heir should marry for happy life. If they will not find anyone in the other clans head's children or any member they can marry who ever they want. The banquet will be held next week, we will start our journey tomorrow.

After hearing all this Wei wuxian started teasing Jiang Cheng again with the name of other clan's beautiful princess names and the day went on.

On the day of banquet
(Your author is lazy. Sorry!!)

The fortune tellers started match making couples. One old fortune teller glanced at everyone present their and chant some spell that only he can hear suddenly two persons Golden core started glowing all the other person in the banquet hall started staring at those two persons.

The old fortune teller sign them to come in front of him and he glanced at their plam one person is nervous and his whole face is frowning others has very calm look but he is also nervous inside. Then the fortune tellers stated

""They have to marry each other and only their first child can save us from the misfortune coming after some years they have to make soon otherwise the whole cultivation wold will be destroyed""

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is it for today next chapter tomorrow