"Stop it, you two." Ran retain, 

"Now, children, smile." Mom said smiling at us with her camera focused on us. Smiling ear to ear I pull Ran and Rin closer. 

"Cheese!" We said in synch and posed, mom took a lot of photos for the last minutes before she got contented. 

"Okay, now go, you don't want to be late for your prom." Mom said, 

"Hey, wait you three." Looking at her in confusion she flick a smile and raised a box to us.

"Your masks," She stated. I laugh and walk to her. 

"Will you?" I asked, she smile and wave her hands down, I'm a bit taller than my charming mom I bent a bit and let her tie the mask beyond my head. 

"Come here Ran-chin, you too Rinrin." My mom phonic, the two did what they were told, bending half of their knees to let my mom reach their head without tip-toeing. 

"Last, let's take a picture one more time." My mom enunciate, and without any complaint, we took pictures altogether. 

"Drive safely, Ran-chin, you have [Y/N]." 

"Yes, aunty, we will be careful." Waving a bye to her, we sit inside the car. 

"Rindou, sit on the shotgun seat." Ran said sharply when Rindou take the seat next to me on the back. 

"No, we're fine here, brother." He stated, taking the seatbelt and locking it on my sit. 

"Safety first, kid." He said jestingly, shaking my head I laugh at him. 

"Rindou." Again, Ran called him, more coldly this time. 

"No, you should drive now, brother, right [Y/N]?" I nod and put a thumbs up. 

"Yes, yes, Rinrin is right, let's go Ran-chin." I teased, he cursed under his breath and start the car, 

"For fuck's sake I'm not your fucking driver you fucking brats." He scaly cursed whilst Rinrin and I laugh in the back seat. 

"Thanks for your service, Ran." Rinrin jest to his older brother who ignored his mischiefs, arriving at the purlieu the entrance into the promenade venue,

Moulin Rouge style was through a large red windmill. Alluring and beautiful Can-Can girls greeted us and the other students with their fancy, classic dress and suits. A block of enormous ice sculptured elephant vodka luge re-enforced the theme, though there's vodka and other alcoholic beverage the faculty made sure it's only three percent, since we're still students, it's a miracle that they actually approve of the idea of alcohol. 

A large circular mirrored bar proved to be the place to gather before everyone was treated to cabaret entertainment. Accompanied by the dramatic entrance of advent from a cloud of smoke courtesy of the marvelous magician. 

Appetizing bowls of food circulated for everyone to enjoy before gathering around the spectacular cake for speeches. There's also a Moulin Rouge-themed dancer who performed a breathtaking display and is one of the top DJs in Japan, with yours truly Ran and Rindou's connection on Roponggi we managed to hire high-quality DJs. To entertain the coming guests before the main event. 

Detailed theming and propping throughout the party created a magical theme for the students.

"Damn, where'd you get all the funds for this [Y/N]?" Rindou said in amazement, shrugging my shoulders I wiggle my brow.

"From the parents, and my sugar boyfriend?" 

"Izana? Izana stash this party?" Rinrin ask in astonishment, humming I clung my arms to his forearms.