first kiss 😘😘😘

After taking a long shower he came out from his bathroom wearing his red bathrobe he sit on the sofa and start staring at the roof suddenly gorya face flushed in his mind, he immediately sit straight back and all the words of gorya was ringing on his mind.
Specially the line

You're just a spoiled rich brat.

He remember how she show her hate to him by saying this line.

Thyme; why, why she hate me this much I have money, power, looks, everything a girl want in a man whom she want to be with but that girl gorya

Thyme; it's not like all the girls in the school does not know about me they know how bad I am they all know about this red card bullying game but they never show any hate feelings to me they always try to pamper me, impress me, but this girl gorya she just know one thing that I am a bad boy she can't see that I am loaded with money but she just know how bad I am.

Thyme; am I really that bad ?
Saying this he look himself in mirror the question that he ask himself that he is bad or not the question put him in a great confusion both side of him was fighting for dominance it look like that gorya touched some very sensitive part of thyme there is goodness inside of thyme that is suppressed by the evilness of power and money.

He start remembering ren and gorya how close they are standing.

Thyme; what is the reason that made gorya hate me so much, she always give me a look of hate, she never show me her smile.

Thyme; I wonder how she look while smiling.

Thyme; aaghh, why I care for her why
Why can't that girl get out from my mind ( cause she is your queen thyme)

Suddenly a phone call interpret his thoughts he pick the call.

Thyme; hello
Kavin; hey, come to the airport
Thyme; why
Kavin; you forget mira is coming today ren was so excited to meet her me and mj was going to airport.
Thyme; I don't want to go
Kavin; hey thyme please come mira is our childhood friend.

Thyme; ok I am coming

Moved to the airport scene

Ren was waiting impatiently to meet his childhood love mira who went to France and kavin was making video of him, suddenly he bumped into someone he look back to find out with whom he bumped but before that he say
Kavin; sorry
After saying sorry he saw that he bump with two beautiful hot girls who was air hostess ( and the playboy mode is on)

Kavin; let me make up to you, how about your dinner tonight.
Air hostess; I can speak thai
Mj come from now where to join his freind on flirting ( wow what a flirting duo)
Mj; in that case, come out with us tonight.
Mj; our treat
Kavin; yes, the place is nearby
Mj; so what's it going to be
Kavin; are you coming
The air hostess was thinking about their proposal and the main point is who can resist this two hot boys.

Thyme POV
Here I am waiting for mira with other f4 member but I don't like it cause I am person who makes other to wait, I never wait for anyone and after this long tiring day I just want to sleep but I am here waiting for someone childhood love.
Suddenly he saw kavin, mj flirting with some air hostess it made him a bit frustrated that they are the person who invite him to join the waiting ceremony and after calling him they leave him alone in a corner and enjoying flirting with girls( why are you pissed of thyme let them)

Thyme; here I am dying from boredom and they are enjoying flirting with girls wait guess I have to remind them that I am here, let me ruined your mood ( thyme you just like if am not happy than I don't have anyone to happy you are so selfish thyme)