the realization

Thyme: after hanging the phone now I see how you ignore me gorya you love your freind na now you see what I will do.

Thyme doesn't know that what he actually want is gorya attention but his ego made him think that he have to win in any cost.

Next morning in school

Gorya is running in the hallway to reach as fast to the stadium she found in her phone that the next red card target is hana she was so angry why thyme have to meddle hana into this matter it is between them than why .

Here in the stadium thyme Kavin mj sitting in their sofa but they are not so happy before it they give red card to so many students but this time they feel that this is wrong cause they tired of thyme stubbornness and the time when thyme target a girl it is totally wrong for them.
The evil smile on thyme face is missing every time when he give red card to any student he enjoyed it but the time he bring gorya into this game he starts lossing his interest in this bully game he has a weird feeling inside him he doesn't want these and he know that what he doing is not right at all
There was a desperate look in his face he want to see only one person now and that is gorya.

The two students drag hana infornt f3 and start torturing her others student are laughing and clapping and enjoying the scene but thyme is not showing any interest in it.

Kavin and mj move their head to side not wanting to see this hana is crying and everyone is smiling by see this view one student who bullied hana smile evily and check to thyme that is he happy by this but thyme is putting the stern face the student think thyme wants more torture for this girl he drop the smile after see thyme face

One of the student who drag hana infornt f3 take something and throw it to that student by saying por..

He catch it and it's a razor

Kavin looks towards thyme with some mix expression that how can he do this so mercilessly but thyme is not showing anything in his face his  eyes searching for one thing he is doing this but actually he don't want to do this.

The student pull hana hair tightly which make her cry more
Student: I want to know what a beautiful girl would look like with no hair.

Now thyme was also didn't want to see this he rolled his eyes here and there

The student was about to cut hana hair both kavin and mj looking at thyme with disgust expression they know they can't do anything thyme also want this to stop he want gorya to be here and now she is here.

Gorya: no
The student stop and look towards the stadium gate gorya came running inside the stadium and go near to hana .

Thyme pov: she's is here now his eyes fixed on gorya and her every action he think that also this time she doesn't give a look to him .

Gorya: hana are you ok
Gorya: why are you doing this hana has nothing to do with it.
Gorya: your enemy is me you take it out on me .

Thyme POV: she doesn't care about herself all she know to protect her freind she is really different she thinks about others more than herself.

Student: best friends have each other's back . Let's give it to them.
All student started shouting and throwing papers, water bottles into them.

Thyme wasn't liking it he can't see gorya hurt but doesn't know why.

Thyme; enough ,thyme slowly stand up from his sit fix his jacket and start walk near to gorya at middle he extends his hands toward the student to give him razor . The student gave him the razor after that thyme push the boy in water. In somehow inside something stopping him to not do this. But the ego that continuing increasing inside him stop to listen good thing.