when?

🙄 nasty ass
anyways
i'm in my room

kk

_____

Rolling your eyes and placing your phone down, you walked to your closet to try and find an outfit. You had about three hours until the party started, but you decided to get ready now so you're not rushing.

Rue opened your room door, closing it behind her and sitting on your bed, "hey babes."

"Hey girl!" you turned around to find Rue handing upside down from your bed. "Now when you hit your head it's gonna be my fault for not stopping you." you picked her up and laid her on your bed properly.

"Anyways," Rue started, "Do you know what you're gonna wear?"

"Yeah let me check my closet," you walked to the other side of your room and opened your closet door. You looked through your going-out shirts but didn't find them.

"Bro, where is that shirt? I just had it yesterday." you kept searching your closet when a possible place your shirt could be popped into your head — Muna. Rolling your eyes and sighing, you walked out of your room and went across the hall to knock on her door.

"Who is it?"

"Y/N."

"Come in!"

When you opened the door, you found Muna taking pictures in her mirror, wearing the exact shirt you were looking for. "Muna...where'd you get that shirt from?" you asked, already knowing the answer.

"Uhh, your closet," she smiled, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Bro, stop taking my clothes. I need that for a party, so give it to me."

"But it's cute, and I wanna wear it to the party tooo~" she whined.

"I know it's cute, that's why I bought it. And you can't wear it because I'm gonna be wearing it." you said, walking over to her.

"Ugh, fine. You can have your stupid shirt. But can you give me a ride to Morgan's house though? I'll do your dishes tomorrow if you say yes." she pleaded, getting on her knees and grabbing onto your calves to beg.

Your face scrunched at the mention of Morgan's name, "you still hang out with her?"

"Yeah, why?" Muna asked, standing up and sitting on her bed.

"She just doesn't give me good vibes, ya know?"

Muna thought about your response, but shrugged it off, "Meh, she's pretty chill to me at least."

"Don't say I didn't warn you. But yeah, I'll take you," you said.

Muna stood up and placed her hands on your shoulders to shake you violently, "thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, here's your shirt." Muna took. off your shirt and handed it to you.

Taking your shirt from her hand, you walked halfway out of her room, "be ready by seven, or you don't have a ride to Morgan's."

"Mkay."

__________

fit check: