(💛)Technoblade|The Colosseum

This is my tribute to Technoblade. 💛🐷👑
Please vote and follow if you enjoy.
______________

     "Alright boys. Grab as much loot as you can and get me bodies for the colosseum." A deep voice spoke as a group of men emerged from a purple simmering portal. Men in shining silver armor, with silver blades that soon become drenched in red. The Piglins attempt to fight back, but the race has a habit of getting into situations that it can't win because of their prideful nature. They were all slaughtered. The red blood is basically invisible against the netherrack.

     Squeals from the children can be heard all around as they run from the armored men that are cutting them down. But one stood tall, sword in hand, yet still trembling. "Look at this one." A soldier laughs. "It's being brave, how adorable." another adds. "Cuff it, it will go to the colosseum." A man in black armor spoke, his red cape stiff on his back, and golden crown shining on his head. Suddenly the little Piglins sword was knocked from his hands and arms pulled behind his back. He squeals and struggles for the people to free him, but his efforts were futile.

     He was forced to watch as more of his kind were cut down or restrained. The soldiers' shining armor were now drenched with the crimson liquids of his people. It seemed like hours had passed before the soldiers began to leave. But unfortunately he was brought with them. As he walked through the purple portal, he was met with a place very cooler than his home. Instead of the familiar nether roof, there was a blue sky above him. Instead of boiling pits of lava, there were endless ponds of water.

     He was herded with around 10 other piglin children down millions of stairs. Until, they are met with a dark place that was oddly damp. An almost endless amount of prison cells line the corridors. The group was split up and all put into the tiny cells, which they now realize, are more like cages. "They fight tomorrow, don't bother wasting food. Most of them will die anyway.'' One of the soldiers spoke to the supposed keeper of the prisoners.

     The night was long and restless for the small Piglins. Most had been injured when captured. Their cuts ranging from small to almost fatal. Small whimpers and shivers could be heard throughout the prison that night. They weren't used to the almost freezing temperatures, most got sick. Sneezes and coughs were heard by morning.

     When the sun was high in the sky, they started to hear people yelling. There were little barred windows high above them, that the light from the sun shone through. People cheering and screaming. Soon enough soldiers arrived and herded up the small Piglins once again. They walked in a line as each was given a sword that was latched to their handcuffs. So that even if they wished to let go of the sword, it would still hang to their side, most likely causing pain on their wrist.

     They were all brought out into a very bright place. The sun beaming down, almost like a laser. The Piglins were slightly glad that they'd been let out of the damp and freezing temperatures of the prison cells. Yet little did they know, they would soon wish that they had froze to death in the cages. Than face what they were about to.

     "These are some Piglin offspring that I captured on my last Bastion raid. I thought they'd be a great sight to see. When my dog tears them apart." A man with something to amplify his voice spoke and the crowd cheered. "Now we gave them swords of course. This has to be a fair fight after all. These monsters have a brute nature, maybe even one will succeed." he spoke again.

     "Release the hound." He spoke and the Piglins panic as they search around for where this dog might be emerging from. They spot it. At the other end of the room, which is more like a bowl, the iron bars of the opposite side begin to open. A dog. Almost the size of a human, baring its teeth like it's about to tear into something.

Well it was.

     It dashes across the arena as soon as it gets the chance. The Piglins turn back towards the bars that they emerged from reaching in for help. But was only met with blades poking towards them. "Back away! Face your fate!" a soldier yells while thrusting his sword at the pleading children so that they back away. One by one the little Piglins are ripped apart by the ravenous dog. But one Piglin stood its ground, sword in hand as he watched the dog rip apart his brethren.

     Once the dog's attention was apon the little one, it bared its teeth and growled. The piglin was afraid but he knew that he wouldn't survive if he ran. So sword in hand he striked towards the beast. Blood was spilt, but this time it wasn't from a piglin. He had sliced the dog's face, it whimpered and backed away. Its previous hostile nature faded as it placed a paw onto its face. The crowd had gone almost silent as people watched as the piglin struck the dog once again. This time lopping off its head. Blood sprays out of the corpse onto the piglins brown clothes, making them just a shade darker.

     The crowd explodes with cheers. He glances around to noise the various corpses of his fellow piglin child. Red flashes in his eyes as all he can think of is the cheering. The screams of joy that occured because of his actions were almost pleasurable to hear...

*

This was a origin story. Based off a comic I read a while ago.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 🎉