(😊)Ranboo|Wanderer

*Ranboo goes by they/them at the beginning bc in the story you didn't know his pronouns :)*

*Spell checked*

(Ranboo x Gender Neutral Reader)

Wonderer

(Y/n) POV

The snow is thick outside. Falling down in a hypotonic way. I watch out my window which is slightly frozen over. I hear the clanks of my caretaker.

I live with a nice old lady. She took me in when I was a kid. While on a trip with my family I got lost. I spotted a chipmunk and followed it into the woods. I tried to find my way back to my family but I couldn't.

I ate the various nuts and berries I found around until she found me. It's been years now. My family never came. Nor did I look for them. Now I forget their faces. Just buried images of (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin.

I can't even remember their voices. But Helen is all I need. That's my caretaker's name. Like I said she's a nice lady. She found me when on a walk for berries for a pie. She lives in a old cabin out in the woods. It's nice here.

No one to annoy us. It's peaceful. Of course we don't stay here at all times. Once a week we walk to town to get groceries. But recently it's been more difficult for her to get there. I move at a faster pace than her. So I have to go slow.

I have friends in town. They are just some people I've talked to. I only see them on our food trips. They don't even know where we live as far as I know.

Through the white window I spot a glimpse of black. What was that? I look closer and notice it's moving slowly. From the right side of the yard to the left. It looks hunched over.

"Helen... What's that?" I ask the room. Helen approaches slowly and looks through the window the best she can.

"Oh dear. Hun get your jacket on." She says and I jump up running to the coat hanger grabbing my jacket.

"I think it's a person. Can you go get them? they must be freezing." She says and I nod. She's always been a nice person. Helping people when they need it. Like me.

I open the door and close it behind me to keep the warm air in. I see her watching from the window as I make my way towards the figure.

"Hello?" I say once I see their silhouette they stop moving and I continue walking towards them. As I get closer I notice how tall they are.

"Are you okay?" I ask approaching more. Now I can see their features more. It's like nothing I've ever seen. Black skin like the night sky. But also white as the snow itself.

The heterochromic Red and Green eyes show through the snow. They look terrified. I've never seen anyone with red eyes. So pretty..

"Do you want to come inside? It's warm." I ask again. Taking a few more steps. They seem frightened and back away but end up tripping falling on their back.

I hold a hand out for them so it's easier to get up in the windy snow. They hesitate but slowly reach up to grab my hand. I help them to their feet and hold onto their hand tightly as I lead them to the house. Their hands are so big. Like they'd be the size of my head.

"You might have to duck to get inside." I warn before opening the door. Once inside I take off my now snow covered jacket.

I hear a clank and see they had hit their head on a board that hangs a bit low from the ceiling. I laugh at this and hang up my jacket. I notice the snow on them is melting and now they are almost soaked.