You're at the door and take a deep breath, before knocking three times. "Open it darling." You hear a couple of seconds after knocking. You open the door and 'Can't help falling in love' starts playing. The first thing you see is Sarah standing in the middle of the garden. Surrounded by beautiful lights and flowers. "Hi baby." Sarah says opening her arms. You run over to her and hug her. "What's this all for? It must have been so much work putting all of that up inside." You say pulling back and giving her a kiss. "Well that was just the beginning. The real suprise starts now." Sarah says with a smile spread across her face. She holds your hands and takes a deep breath.

 "Dear (y/n). My world, my hope, my love. From the moment I really got to know you, I completely fell in love. It was something I didn't expect. Your kindness, your caring heart, your humor and that damn charm of yours got me good. There wasn't just one thing that I loved about you then or now for that matter. It was everything. It's you, as a person, a sister, a friend, a woman that I'm utterly in love with. I've never doubted the love I have for you. I know I might not have always shown it like I should, but I have never loved anyone like I loved you. There were times when I thought I had lost you forever, due to my stupid mistakes. But we always ended up back with eachother. Sometimes I still wonder what I did to deserve you. I should also thank Zoe for bringing you to the presentation back then, cause those years without you were worth nothing and when I saw you again I finally felt alive again. I got my hope back. I got you back. I don't know how else to explain it, but I can't live without you. Every morning when I wake up the first thing I do is search for you, so I can hold you and kiss you. Coming home to you everyday after work is pure bliss. Having you distract me while I'm grading the students' papers. Watching a movie with you and cuddling on the couch. Seeing you dissapear into your own little world when watching your favorite movies. Holding you while relaxing in the bathtub. Touching, caressing and kissing every inch of your skin. Brushing my hand through your hair, because I know it helps you relax. I know every part of your body and you know every inch of mine. There is no other way I would have it, because you are my love (y/n). I'll never get tired of kissing you, touching you, holding you, comforting you, talking with you, laughing with you or just being in your presence. You gave me everything I ever wanted. You gave me love, a family and a life worth living. I couldn't imagine my life without you and that little munchkin Tara. I know how much you love her, so that's why I ofcourse had to ask her permission. She told me to do it! So here I go." Sarah says getting down on one knee and opens a black box. "(y/n) (y/l/n). Will you do me the honers of becoming my wife? Will you marry me?" Sarah asks looking up at you. You we're already getting teary eyes from her words before, but know you couldn't hold it back anymore. "Yes ofcourse I do!" You say and Sarah slides the ring on your finger. Taking her hand you help her up and embrace her. "I love you so much." You say inbetween sobs. Sarah slides her thumb over your cheek, rubbing a few tears off before kissing you. "I love you too." Sarah says gazing into your eyes before kissing you once more. "Tara forced me to record it by the way." Sarah says with a chuckle, pointing at the ipad in the corner of the garden. "Ofcourse she did. She's just like me, doesn't wanna miss out on anything." You say laughing. Sarah runs to the ipad and yells "She said yes!" Followed by a happy laugh. "Hehe look at this it's so beautiful!" You say showing your ring in the camera of the ipad. "Thank you babe." You say before attaching your lips to Sarah's in a long kiss. "I don't think Tara would wanna see this." Sarah says with a smile before pulling back. "Then let's shut it off. Bye!" You say in the camera before stopping the video...

"I hope the water isn't to cold." Sarah says, once you both walk into the bathroom. "I'll just warm you up if it gets to cold." You say with a grin, walking over to Sarah and tugging at the hem of her shirt. She lifts her arms, letting you pull of her shirt. The both of you help eachother take of your clothes, letting Sarah slip in the bath first, so you can sit inbetween her legs with your head resting on her chest.  "Oh my god I can't believe you actually asked me to marry you!" You squeel after turning around in her arms to face her. Sarah smiles seeing you being excited and genuinely happy. "I'm happy I did. I want everyone to know that you're mine. That you're my beautiful wife." Sarah says tracing her fingers over your back. "Oh my god I just realised I'll be Mrs. Paulson." You say with a grin. "Hm (y/n) Paulson. That sounds pretty fucking good." Sarah says. "Are you sure you can handle me for the rest of your life?" You ask with a chuckle. "Very sure." She says before cupping your cheek and bringing your lips together... 

Once you've both dried yourselves off, Sarah turns you to the mirror, standing behind you, having her arms wrapped around your waist. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Sarah says trailing kisses up and down your neck and shoulder. "Me neither. I love you so much." You say admiring her in the mirror. "I love you too... Wanna go to bed baby? I know you're tired." Sarah says turning you around to face her and you nod. 

"We'll have enough time for some fun tomorrow. I don't want to tire you out even more. Come here." Sarah says pulling you closer, holding eachother closely. "I love you." You say gazing into her eyes. "I love you too darling." Sarah says planting a quick kiss on your lips. Leaning in again you connect your lips in a long passionate kiss, ending the night with conversations, laughter and kisses...

Heey guys I thought I'd write a cute chapter, since we haven't had one of those in a while. Don't worry it's not the ending of this story. I hope you guys liked it <33