Y/n - kookie

Inside the washroom suddenly y/n feel that someone slap her . There is now three nail scratch on her face , the slap didn't stop after some time y/n become unconscious  .

Outside jungkook is very worried for her wife then he thought to break the door and he did it . He break the door ,but his eyes widen when he saw y/n unconscious Mrs.jeon is also got worried . Jungkook pick her up and said -

Jungkook - mom I think we should take y/n hospital.

Mrs.jeon - yes son I will call your father till then bring y/n to hospital fast .

Jungkook leave mansion and arrives at hospital . The doctor directly take y/n in check up room . jungkook is
Feeling very anxious now . Then doctor came out and said -

Doctor - come to my cabin Mr.jeon .

Jungkook go in doctor cabin then jungkook said-

Jungkook - how is my y/n Doctor ?

Doctor - she is not ok Mr.jeon .

Jungkook - what happen to her doctor .

Doctor - something is very fishy Mr.jeon . Is someone torturing her or beat her .

Jungkook - what but why are you saying this ?

Doctor - I think you didn't notice the scare on her face .
If this will continue then she will start to forget everything Mr.jeon . Or this also can happen that she will never talk to anyone . So just take care of her properly. We will discharge her on 2 days after observing her.

Jungkook nodded and go in y/n ward where she is . She is still unconscious . He sat besides her and held her hand . He start to cry , he is feeling very vulnerable that he can't even protect her from anything bad .

Just then mr and Mrs.jeon enter in y/n ward along with Maria .

Mrs.jeon - jungkook what doctor said y/n is ok right ?

Jungkook - He said that y/n is stressing so much and that good for her mind . M

Mr.jeon - don't worry son she will be ok .

Maria smrik but she didn't know that jungkook saw her smriking , he start to feel suspicious . He didn't know what she is thinking but he is sure that something is wrong with this girl .

---------------------------------------

In jeon mansion -
In night 11:00 pm -
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After 2 day y/n got discharge from hospital bit she didn't talk to anyone . She always got zoned out and that not good for her .

And when jungkook saw that maria smrik In hospital he felt suspicious on her and after that he ask his secretary to find out all details and information about her and her boyfriend , he didn't get the information till now . His men's are working on every information .

Right now y/n is sleeping after she eat her food and medicine . But jungkook is not feeling sleepy so he go in balcony and stand there but his eyes fell on a figure which is going outside the mansion and its none other than Maria .

He ran outside and come out of the mansion and saw maria sit in a car and start it . Jungkook also bought his  car keys and follow her from a better distance so that she can't saw him following her .

After some hours of following her he saw an abandoned building. Maria park her car outside and go in that building jungkook also came out from the car and follow her each step . He came inside but hear an unusual voices . There is a room which door is half closed he peek inside the room when his eyes widen .