Part 2

"This place is weird." Jay whispered to the ninja, and low so MK didn't hear. The others silently agreed as they were lead into a shop. 

"Pigsy's noodles?" Kai questioned. 

          They walked in, Kai inspecting the place carefully. Zane looked over at kitchen, and immediately went to the counter. That's when Jay spotted ANOTHER animal.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" Jay screamed, retreating to Kai's arms again. Kai sighed, not seeing much of a threat in this pig, but was ready to fight if anyone in there got close.

"Hello sir," Zane said, "I'm Zane, the master of ice, made to protect those who cannot protect themselves, but maybe I could help you make more dishes?" The creature looked offended but took a glance at the innocent nindroid and let him in the kitchen.

"Heya! I'm Mei, MK's best friend! Who are you?" She asked enthusiastically. Kai gave a stern look, as Lloyd introduced everyone. 

"Mind explaining what that pig creature is?" Kai asked. Mei gasped, seeming shocked at question. "That's Pigsy, he's harmless I swear." She said. Kai let go of Jay with that assurance, but stayed near his side.

          After everyone there introduced themselves, Zane prepared traditional Ninjago food. Non of the ninja were very interested in noodles, unlike the group of strange people and creatures.

         The ninja stayed away from the group, feasting on the food they have, when uhhh Tang was it? He asked to try some, Zane agreed and gave some to him. Tang tried a bite of puffy potstickers and his eyes widened with happiness.

"These are delicious! What are they called?" Tang asked? "Puffy potstickers, my recipe." Zane smiled. "Well they are delicious! Good job." And Tang walked back to the group. 

(He made other types  foods I know puffy potstickers aren't traditional ninjago food)

Kai groaned, "Where do you guys think the realm crystal is?" He asked. The others spent a bit thinking, paused eating, and then started thinking.

"That monkey might have it, it's his mountain after all." The ninja nodded in agreement. "Let's get us a crystal!" "NINJ-" Lloyd gave a sharp look to Cole "ago." He whispered.

"Speaking of Ninjago, how is Ninjago doing?" Zane asked. "They have Nya and Wu, they'll be good for now," Lloyd said, "But we won't be able to go back unless we have the realm crystal, that's our main focus."

          Every ninja had a stern look, all wanting to get back to Ninjago. "HEY YOU MONKEY!" Kai shouted. The ninja all gave him signals to be quiet. "WE NEED A CRYSTAL, ITS BLUE, DIAMOND LIKE, AND IT WAS LAST SEEN ON YOUR MOUNTAIN! ITS OUR ONLY WAY HOME, OUR REALM COULD BE IN DANGER! YOU HAVE IT?" Kai yelled. 

"I don't have it." Swk said. Kai groaned in frustration. "We need to check the mountain, that's where it was seen."

..............................................................................................................................

The ninja were following MK, when they got to a large, wide spot. The ninja stopped and MK gave a confused look.

"Why'd you stop?" MK asked. "Something." Then the ninja started making hand movements, a color following their hands, then a dragon appeared a red, blue, black, white, and golden one. The ninja hopped on their color dragon.

"Hop on." Lloyd said, holding his hand out. MK grabbed his hand and was yanked onto the translucent golden dragon, then the ninja flew off. 

One thing on mind, the realm crystal