Chapter 14: A New Guy?

"(Y/N) please help, Garroth and Dante won't stop buying feathers."

Your brows raised in surprise as you read the text which had been sent to you three hours ago by Laurance.

A chuckle escaped your lips. That had to be one of the dumbest things you'd heard all day, but you weren't surprised seeing as the blonde was covered in feathers a few days prior when you'd had your heart to heart talk.

You had just signed out of the aquarium where you worked and were on your way back home.

You'd texted Laurance but recieved no reply yet.

However just as you were going into your home, your phone chimed again and began to buzz.

You picked it up once you'd read that the caller ID was none other than your bombshell of a friend.

"(Y/N)! SSO! The boys have gathered at Aaron's house and they're being chaotic!"

A smile found it's way to your features.

"SSO? You mean SOS?"

"Yes, yes that! Now please come to Aaron's house! I'm hiding in the bathroom right now! Text me when you arrive and I'll open up for you."

You followed her instructions and arrived at Aaron's place to find it silent at the front of the house.

"Ah (Y/N), thank Irene you're here! Quick, come inside." She pulled you inside and shut the door before leading you towards the living room where you could hear alot of noise.

You both looked at each other in confusion.

"What in the world is all that noise out there?" She murmured.

"Beats me," you whispered back.

"Guys...? Guys...? Is everything okay-Ah!" The girl nearly jumped into your arms and you quickly looked up at what in the world was going on.

"H-Hey Aphmau...And (Y/N)?" Laurance gave a look of surprise.

Garroth swallowed nervously as his eyes met yours.

"This isn't what it looks like."

A guy with bright green eyes and snow white hair smiled at you both.

"Hey~ baby, glad to see y'all made it to the gun show in time. Check this out."

He flexed a bicep and was about to wink when both Garroth and Laurance took him out.

"That's the lamest joke in the book!"

"I don't even want to be around you after that joke!"

Aphmau burst out laughing and you couldn't help but snicker as well, especially when Aphmau said it was the cutest things she'd ever heard despite it being lame.

"Eh? Well, I got them to smile." Travis smiled wryly.

Garroth rolled his eyes seeing you and Aphmau getting a kick out of the joke.

"I hate this guy already." He mumbled.

=•∆•=

"So...when were you all gonna tell me that there was another incredibly beautiful lady living on this street?"

The boys had put their clothes back on and everyone had taken their seats on the couch again with Travis being the only one standing.

He stared and admired you for a very long moment before meeting your eyes.

"I know you! We went to college together! Scaleswind University of Magicks, remember?"