Disclaimer

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, songs, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story consists of grammatical and typographical errors. This story is not perfect as you expected, if this story is not your cup of tea I suggest you just leave in silence.

Do not distribute, transmit, publish, modify, display or create derivative or exploit the contents of this story in many ways. Please obtain permission.

Remember: PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Note:

Please stop mentioning other writers/characters in my story. Respecting the author and its story is not even hard to do, so, please kindly do that to me. Respect me and my story. If you find me sensitive, I suggest you just leave the story alone. I want to write peacefully so please read peacefully also and don't hurt the author's feelings.

I update when I am in the mood to update, so please don't demand me to update abruptly. I am also a human like you who's busy with my own life.

Warning:

Some chapters of my story contain mature and explicit scenes. So read at your own risk. If you are not open-minded, kindly leave peacefully. I don't need a shallow-minded here.

My characters are not perfect and so am I, so please bear with me.

© meriel limcatson