➪ 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗝𝗼𝗯

Start from the beginning

"Have a great time in school bun. And you need be home before 8pm, call anyone of us if there is any troubles, call any of us if we need to pick-" Namjoon was cut of by jungkooks loud giggles. Namjoon eyes softened at the cute site.

"Hyungie, you guys say this everyday you drop me" Jungkook said still giggling.

"I know but we are just worried if something would happen. You are our little one afterall" Namjoon said smiling softly. Jungkook giggled again.

"Don't worry hyungie. I'll be alright." Jungkook said smiling widely. He bid his goodbye after recieving his daily forehead kisses from Namjoon. Namjoon stared at Jungkook's figure till he entered school's building. He don't know why he feeled a bit weird, like something bad will happen today. Sighing he left for work.

<After school>

Hyungs land•

School's over, I'm heading to the supermarket ʘ‿ʘ
-Kook

✓✓seen by all

Jungkook entered his work. He greeted the shops owner with his wide smile. Every other workers in the shop adored Jungkook so much. His one smile was enough to lighten up everyone's day. The owner of the shop didn't have the heart to let the small fragile boy do some physical works, so he let Jungkook stay at the cashier. The daily customers also adored him a lot, they usually buy Jungkook his favourite banana milk everyday. They were everytime amused at the kind boy's thoughts. Like he is the youngest of billions worth Kim brothers and yet he chose to work at a small shop.

"Oh dear Jungkookie, today uncle have to leave early. My wife has night schedule at her hospital, are kids are gonna be alone." The shops owner said sadly to the young worker.

"It's alright uncle. You need to be home now. Afterall Yugeom is here with me." Jungkook politely replied with a small smile on his face.

"Yes uncle, you can go. We both will be fine alone." Yogeom, another staff said to the owner. He smiled softly and bid his goodbyes, reminding the boys to close the shop at 7:30 and leave home.

It was already 7pm. There weren't many customers. Only some that came alone. Yugeom and Jungkook was just sitting near the counter chatting about silly stuffs.

"Yugiee!!" Someone shouted from behind startling both of them. Both of them turned around. Upon realising the the male, Yugeom ran towards the male hugging him.

"Hey Bamie!" Yugeom said as the said male whispered something into Yugeom's ear. Jungkook saw Yugeom turn around facing him after nodding to the male.

"Kookie, this is my boyfriend BamBam. I need to leave. We need to go shop for some stuffs. We are moving in together. So umm" Yugeom said scratching his neck. He didn't want to leave Jungkook alone but he needed to leave too.

"Yugie go ahead. Afterall it's already 7:15. I don't think much customers are gonna come anymore. So I'll leave too." Jungkook said giggling lightly at the couple. Yugeom smiled widely hugging Jungkook with a small thand you, shortly leaving.

Jungkook started to pack his stuffs to get ready to leave too. It was already closing time. He just had to close the main door with the password. He was just about to exit when three bulky men stormed in breathing heavily. Jungkook looked at them with a confused gaze. The closed sign board was already out.

"Umm.. sir? The shop is already closed." Jungkook spoke quietly gaing the three men's attention. They looked at each other as if talking through their eyes. But the naive Jungkook couldn't understand anything.