˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chapter 1

♡•♡•♡•♡

English isn't my main language so plz correct me if my spellings or grammars are wrong!

Also this is a cringe chapter.

♡•♡•♡•♡

It was just a normal cycle with your older siblings, watching your parents or exploring alternate universes out of boredom, with no way out of the Nothing World. You still wonder if it's possible to meet your parents since you and your siblings were created by your creator.

You walked towards your older siblings after you finish practicing using your magic as you stretch your arms as it made a satisfying 'pop'.

“Tired already, buttercup?” Selever teases you as he pats your head, which makes you stick your tongue out at him.

“Selever, don’t even try teasing her. You know she’ll get frustrated with your idiotic actions,” Rasazy mutters, closing her book. Her eyes trail to the two of you with a scowl.

“What if I don’t?” Selever says in a teasing tone, raising a brow at Rasazy with a smirk. However, Rasazy isn’t having it as she glares at him.

"Don't make me say it again, you hear me...?"

Both you and Selever flinch a bit from her tone of voice, and he shakily nods, not wanting to get knocked out again for the 100th time.

“So, anyways, what happened?” You giggle nervously at the two as you glance over at the portal that leads to the Canon World, where you can see your parents Sarv and Ruv, who are still not together.

“Oh, nothing happened. Don’t worry about it,” Selever answers boredly, his smirk disappearing as he gazes at the portal.

"Ok.. but i have a question for the two of you." You asked Selever and Rasazy as you sat down on the ground next to your older sister.

"Yeah what is it?" Selever questions also sitting down beside you and Rasazy.

"It's just that, is it possible to go to the Canon World although, it may not be possible?" You stare at them waiting for their answer as Selever and Rasazy glance at eachother then back at you.

"Sorry sis, but we can't go to the Canon World." Selever responded while Rasazy nodded at him as curiosity got the better of you.

"Why not? Can't we see our parents just for a little bit?" You pout as their faces darken for some reason. You look at them worried, wondering if you said something wrong.

"Well sis, theoretically even if we can go to the canon world. We still can't go there since even if we just stayed there for a little bit.." Rasazy then pauses as fear was written on her face so is Selever as he continued on what Rasazy was trying to say.

✞•《🅂🄸🄽🄲🄴🅁🄴🄻🅈, 🄾🅄🅁🅂~♡》•✞  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara