Chapter eight

Chongyun immediately rushed on the stairs.

He then saw the wooden plaque back at its place, that was what probably made that noise.

After pulling the plaque, he started trying to move the grave to the surface.

Xiangling and Xingqiu were searching if there was a tool somewhere or a key to open the locked door.

Chongyun started panicking.

All of the sudden the two friends heard noises coming from him and tried to look up from their position to see if Yun was alright.

All they saw was Chongyun kicking the grave.

After a bit of silence, Xiangling shouted:

"Yun, what are you doing!?"

"I'm trying to move the grave kickin it, my hands are already bleeding."

"Chongyun stop! You're gonna hurt yourself even more!" Xingqiu begged.

But it was all useless, Chongyun didn't stop a second, and they couldn't stop him forcefully, it would be too dangerous to stay there on the stairs with someone else in that sort of underground tunnel.

After much time of tension because of Chongyun's behavior, they were all relieved.

Yun actually did it. He moved the grave.

He was the first one to go up to the surface, and he did that quickly to be sure the happening of before wouldn't repeat.

"Ladies first!"

Xiangling smirked and climbed on the stairs till she was out too. Chongyun gave her a hand to help.

Xiangling's eyes opened wide looking at Chongyun's hand.

"Chongyun, your hand is all covered by blood and bloody open scars! Wait, both hands are!"

After hearing such a thing Xingqiu rushed on the stairs and climbed them the fastest he could, concerned. He then closed the tunnel with the wooden plaque.

When he met his friends he quickly held Chongyun's hands, with a worried-surprised expression on his face.

He carefully touched his hands with two fingers creating between them hydro, healing a bit the wounds and washing the blood.

"Thank you, Xingqiu..."

"Your hands are still hurt, we need to go in an indoor place and heal you more, or we can buy something from the BuBu Pharmacy, maybe they have something."

"But first we should close the hole with the grave" Xiangling pointed out.

"Sure, I'll do-"

"NO!" his two friends raised his voice at him.

"Guys I can handle-"

"We don't wanna hear it."

"Fine..."

After much difficulty Xiangling and Xingqiu put the grave at its place, while Chongyun looked at them with a serious-concerned look.

He then remembered how easy it was to do such action for his Auntie. How strong was Shenhe actually? It looked like she was stronger than Beidou and Lady Nigguang. Did the rumors not lie about her being the strongest mortal? He didn't know, but he was proud of his Auntie. He wanted to have long talks with her after their training together, but he was embarrassed to do so, he felt like Shenhe was too above him, and he didn't want to annoy her, or to do something embarrassing in front of her. He didn't want to admit it, but he was too shy to do so. He admired his auntie a lot. 

-Time skip-

When they arrived at the BuBu Pharmacy they met Baizhu and Qiqi, then they explained Chongyun's situation.

"Don't worry. Qiqi has elemental healing powers too.Qiqi can heal your wounds."

"Ahhh na nananana, don't push yourself Qiqi haha! You have now a break, you should rest a little bit, don't forget!" Baizhu 'pointed out'.

"Oh, yea, Qiqi didn't know that, I guess Qiqi forgot."

Xiangling glared at him with an angry cat face.

"Don't worry Xiangling, I'll pay everything needed for Chongyun."

After saying so, Xingqiu actually payed everything.

Chongyun and Xiangling were stunned by how many more he gave with such a carefree attitude.

It looked like Baizhu was trying not to dance and jump because of how happy he was.

But Xingqiu kept up his investigation.

Behind Baizhu there was Qiqi with all her diaries, which he was staring at while the snake guy mora lover was counting the money to be sure with a big grin on his face.

She was writing something, like a letter, but he couldn't see what. He spotted another letter with a different calligraphy.

"Hu Tao's handwriting..."  Xingqiu thought.

He could swear on his life he saw in Hu Tao's-looking-like-diary a key.

-The writer speaking from now on in this chapter-

How I said yesterday, I kept my promise! I finished to write the final version of this chapter! Finally! I couldn't publish it yesterday tho, I have things to do. But here it is! Sorry again for the wait!! Also, today I started writing chapter nine, so there's a possibility to publish it today too. I'll probably can't, so don't be sure about it, but there's a very little chance...

If not, I'll 100% sure post it tomorrow.