𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

I put her down on my bed and make her comfortable. I turned the air conditioning on and put a blanket over her. After that, I took some extra pillows and a blanket and made my way to my couch.

I decided to just let her stay on my bed so she was at least comfortable.

May 17, Las Vegas, Nevada
VEDAs POV

The next day I wake up on a comfortable bed, the room was different so I panicked a little and then realized I was in JC's apartment.

I was in JC's apartment, yes but where was JC? he wasn't in the room...

After a little contemplating on what to do I came to the decision to just go out, thank JC and leave, hopefully mending things with nick, and explain myself to the guys. You know, my disappearance?

"Veda, you're up" JC smiled as he noticed me walk out the room "yea" I nervously chuckled "you should've taken the bed you know it's your apartment anyways, I wouldn't have minded the couch" I say.

"Come on its basic manners" he shrugged off "you want some breakfast, I've got eggs, pancake, waffles or uh I thinkt here's bacon but they're not yet cooked, I can cook them if you'd like I've also got toa-"

"JC you've done enough for me" I laugh lightly "ill go back to my apartment, don't worry about me, thanks for letting me stay the night" I give a smile.

"I insist, come on just breakfast" he says, my face had a hesitant look which JC noticed making him add a please to what he said a pout making me laugh at his silly tactics "its gets lonely here" he said in a 'lonely' voice "fine I guess one breakfast wouldn't hurt" I laughed.

"Yes" he whispered in succes making me giggle "I'm cooking though" I remarked "no-"

"Least I can do" I walk to the kitchen "fine" he yelled back as I was already in the kitchen.

The whole breakfast we were talking and laughing. I liked hanging out with JC it was fun being with him. The breakfast had consisted of eggs, bacon and bread which we consumed in less than 5 minutes.

"That was the best breakfast I have eaten in ages" JC puts a hand on his stomach "well good thing I didn't make you cook" I joked "oh shut up" JC rolled his eyes playfully "I should invite you over more if I get more breakfasts like this" JC laughs making me laugh as well.

"Actually, I haven't gotten work today, do you wanna go to the mall maybe?" He asks, I think of my options.

Skip one day of work and hang with JC or go to the studio, possibly get kicked out by the boys and have an awkward moment with them? Yea I'm definitely going with the first option.

"Alright I guess I could skip one day of work" I shrugged "great, come on, we can go to the mall round the corner, there aren't a lot of people there and it's where most famous people shop since again there aren't a lot of people there" JC states.

"Alright" I nod "ill just take a shower" I say as I put the dishes in the dishwasher "ok, I've got clothes that.. might? Fit you" JC says.

"I've got pants there that were given to me by a fan it was the wrong size it may fit you and I've got a shirt thats too small on me" he says "ok, thanks again" I give a grateful grin "of course don't worry about it"

I go take a shower and change into the clothes JC had for me. The jeans were baggy and fit me just right, the fan that gave this to him really had his size off. The shirt was a graphic tee and it was a journey shirt it was a little big on me but the clothes I wore looked decent if I was being honest.

It reminded me of nick, the shirt I mean. I shake my head at that thought stop fucking thinking of nick, Veda!

I then went to fix my hair and nearly slipped when I saw myself in the mirror, my hair was all messy and I had dark evident bags under my eyes they were also quite puffy. God it was like Shrek in person, well... saying would honestly be an insult to Shrek.

after I had finsihed we make our way to the mall. We watched a movie and also went shopping for some clothes, we even went to the arcade.

"I beat you in that game, god you are so bad at playing arcade games!" JC makes fun of me "oh fuck off Joshua" I roll my eyes "how do you know my name? Do you stalk me" he asks cockily in a joking manner.

"You wish! I just saw it on a magazine once" I laughed "dang, I thought you mightve had some weird teenage obsession on me" he says with a fake disappointed look.

"Oh yes definitely because you're just so hot-"

I was cut off by a scoff, great! Luck followed me all the way here as well. I turn to look at the source and just as I thought it was nick. He was with brian.

"Hey Veda" Brian smiles "hi Brian, what're you doing here, I thought you had to record" I queried "we have a day off" nick interceded "I don't remember asking you" I move my eyes to look at nicks way.

"Ok, well ill see you bye" I smile as I waved at Brian "bye" Brian waves back, nick looked quite... Beat up.

He had bags under his eyes, his eyes were a little puffy, he had a little stubble that wasn't too noticeable and he had wounds and bruises on his face.

I decided I'd just go to the apartment later and try to fix things with him, I mean its just been a day and we both look miserable. "Veda? You ok?" JC snaps me out of my trance "yea sorry" I blink "what were you saying?" I asked "I said I need to go visit the studio they need me to work on the vocals I did yesterday, do you want me to drop you off at yours or you could stay at my apartment as well if you'd like?" JC offered.

"No no, dont worry I'll walk to my apartment its not too far from here" I smiled "alright then, if you're sure?" He questioned "don't worry I'll be alright"

"Ok then, I've gotta go now theyre-" he got cut off by his phone ringing "calling" he puts up his phone "well hang soon yea?" He says "of course" I go to hug him as we finally went out seperate ways.

Great. Now I'm left alone and I don't even know this place since it's not a familiar location to me.

I got home after 2 hours of asking around. I wasn't familiar with this side of the city alright.

Finally I got to the apartment and just my luck nick was already there.

"Veda, hey" nick spoke softly as I closed the door "look I'm sorry about yesterday, alright?" Nick spoke as he walked towards me, I turned around after closing the door to be greated by nick standing right in front of me making me flinch.

"Sorry" nick softly apologized "you're fine" I roll my eyes as I shoulder him and proceed to the room.

"I am?" I hear him silently mutter to himself "well, thanks but I wasn't really talking about my looks-"

"Neither was I shit lips" I roll my eyes yet again at his stupidity "oh.. right." Nick nods in understanding as he makes his way to me again.

"Look, please I'm sorry, ok? I didn't like seeing you with JC and- I don't know I acted like a total dick to you even if I was at fault, will you forgive me?" He apologizes as he sits down beside

"I didn't like seeing you with the girl" I mumble bitterly "I'm sorry, please forgive me" nick takes my hands in his as he makes me look straight in his eyes.

"I love you, nick. I really do and it hurt to see you with that girl. Look I would understand if maybe you were in a drunken state it would've hurt less, I wouldn't exactly know, but you were sober, nick and that's what hurts" I sob out, tears starting to prick at the edge of my eyes.

"And I'm sorry for doing that, please just give me another chance" nick begs, I bite my lip moving my eyes away from his, I hesitated for a bit and finally made my decision.

"Fine, but just once chance, ok?" I inhale deeply "thank you, I promise not to make you disappointed" he hugs me tightly..

"Nick i- I need to breath" I breath out "sorry" nick laughs as he pulls away.

I always gave in easily, but blame that on love.

↳ 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༉‧˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

a/n: DONT BLAME ME LOVE MADE ME CRAZY