?: "Can i help you?" He smirked leaning against the door. He observed my very much covered body making me step back more.

Y/n: "uh. Is eddie here?"

?: "oh Jesus Christ." He mumbled before shouting. "EDDIE VISITOR." He smiled at me sarcastically and walked away. "He always has some skank around here." He mumbled.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Wtf? Hes... been with other people? I mean Ik I was gone it just. Hurt. I watched eddie apear in the door surprised to see me and he quickly pulled me away from the trailer with him.

He brought me behind some trees nearby and looked at me.

Eddie: "what are you doing here?" He said looking annoyed.

Y/n: "Well. Sorry I just needed to talk to you."

Eddie: "this couldn't have waited?" He looked mad. Why tf is he mad?

Y/n: "no It's important." I said trying to maintain my confidence.

Eddie: "ok well hurry up I've got something to get back to." He crossed his arms.

Y/n: "ok first of all lose the fucking attitude I didn't do anything to you. Second. Are you doing cocaine?"

Eddie: his expression softened and he shook his head chuckling. "What, did Henderson tell you that? Like he's been telling everyone?" He scoffed. "Wow. He is really that mad huh?"

Y/n: "mad about what?"

Eddie: "It's not my business to tell you. But I can tell you I'm not doing anything besides weed and cigarettes." He smiled quickly walking away.

Now I'm just annoyed. He isnt giving me straight answers and it's pissing me off. I walked up to eddie and grabbed his wrist dragging him along with me back to the woods.

Eddie: "ow- what the fuck are you doing-"

Y/n: i stopped once we got back. "Why are you being such a dick?"

Eddie: "im not!"

Y/n: "yes you are! What the fuck did I do? What's your problem?"

Eddie: "i never said you did anything!"

Y/n: "So then why are you acting like that?!"

Eddie: "Well i DONT know. Maybe because you took me out of a very important discussion to ask me if I'm doing heavy drugs!"

Y/n: "are you saying that's not an important reason? You wouldn't be concerned if someone told you I was snorting fucking cocaine and hanging out with shitty people?! Oh and when you get to my house some cracked out looking guy hints that i was sleeping with other men while you were gone! Your telling me you wouldn't be concerned?"

Eddie: "YOU WERE GONE!" He yelled. He looked around before looking back down at me. "What was I supposed to do huh? Sit around and wait for a someone i thought was dead?" He whisper yelled.

Y/n: "so you did?" I felt tears start to form into my eyes and a sharp pain go through me body. "You fucked other girls while I was 'dead'." I felt tears start slipping down my face.

Eddie: "fuck... y/n. I didn't-"

Y/n: "no It's fine. I get it. I mean I was 'dead' how would you know I was being kept in a facility against my will until I regained my entire childhood memory back. How would you know..?" I said more reassuring myself than him. "So now would be the best time to admit if your lying. doing heavy drugs and all that"

Eddie: he looked down. "Yeah. I am."

Y/n: i felt light headed. "Got it." I said walking away.

Eddie: "Dont go."

I felt him lightly grip my wrist.

Y/n: "we Can talk later" I smiled weakly.

But he didn't let go of my wrist.

Eddie: "no. Let's talk now." He pulled me with him. We walked for a few minutes until we ended up at a bench in the woods. We sat at opposite ends.

Y/n: "But what about your meeting or whatever it is?" I avoided eye contact.

Eddie: "it Can wait a minute. This is more important." He smiled.

I sighed as I wiped my tears away.

Eddie: "i wasnt fucking other girl while you were gone. But I did talk to someone for a few days. But I ended it because she wasn't what I wanted. I was so hung up on you and at the time didn't think you were ever coming back. So I turned to something that would help me feel happier. More free. Like I could control anything I wanted to. So yeah. I was doing cocain for a while. And I'm actually sober now. I have been for 1 month now. And the guy in the trailer is my uncles friend. He's wierd. Stay clear of him." He smiled at me while reached over the table to hold my hands in his. "To be honest I didn't like what I was becoming. I quit at the perfect time. If I had gone any longer I would've been addicted. I was only at the beginning stage of addiction."

Y/n: my eyes were still watery. I didn't know how to feel. I just sat there trying to figure out what to do. I looked at eddie as his fingers traced the skin on my hands. He was already looking at me with a pleading look on his face. "I'm sorry" I pulled my hands up to my eyes as I felt tears slip from my eyes.

Eddie: "for what?" His hand moved to my arms bringing them back down. He held my hands again and leaned his head down leaning his forehead against my hands. "It's not your fault."

Y/n: "but it is eddie." I sobbed leaning my head to rest on my arms. "I separated us thinking I could fix everything. And look where that got us."

Eddie: "that's not your fault. You didn't think any of this would happen. Stop blaming yourself." He brought his hand to my chin lifting my head off my arms forcing me to look at him. "We've all gone through shit. We've all made mistakes. But why should we sit here feeling shitty about them when we can move on and learn from them." He smiled.

I smiled slightly.

Eddie: "now, i do really have to get back to that meeting." He kissed hands and then my head and stood up walking away.

I still don't know how to feel. But I definitely don't think he's telling the truth.

(A/n: Damn. Love you guys 😩❤️💍🙈 on another note I am addicted to editing eddie. So down bad for that man tbh.)