💖i love you💖

Start from the beginning

It was simple, yet had them both feeling butterflies, and they could both tell from the expressions on their faces.

It went like this.

Spamton was sitting in a hammock made of errors strings as he watched his lover sitting on the floor sewing together a doll of some kind, it looked like a sans, but a blue one, with a scarf? He had asked error about it and his lover replied with a simple 'swap sans, abomination #26'.
It kind of answered his questions but not all the way.

But at the same time he didn't want to pry his love with meaningless questions so they both sat in comfortable silence.

And only about 29 minutes pass before spamton realizes something.

They had never said they're 'I love you's' to each other,,, ever.

And so, spamton was determined to change that,

But he hadn't said those words in such a long time, they were so foreign that just thinking of those words gave him some bad butterflies in his puppet-y stomach.

'For Error' he thought to himself before sitting up in the hammock and hopping down, slowly approaching his lover.

Error looked up from the slight rustle of the strings and the thump of spamtons feet hitting the ground.

Spamton paused when error looked him in the eyes.

Why was he so nervous?

It was just a statement, a loving statement that any normal person would say to their loved ones.

But spamton wasn't normal.

Error wasn't normal.

They were different.

What if error didn't like the term 'love'?

What if after he said those words error broke up with him?

What if error would hate him afterwards?

What if he made error uncomfortable?

What if-

"L-Love, you've been stand-standing there for a bit now, are you alr-alright?" Error asked as spamton snapped out of his strange trance. Nodding his head quickly before continuing his way over to his glitchy lover and sitting down on the floor across from him.

They sat in silence.

For error, he was used to it, it was almost comforting to him.

To spamton however, it was unbearable and uncomfortable because of all of the thoughts flooding his mind.

Before one thought stood out.

'Do it for him'

And so he did it.

"Love,"

Spamton spoke up.

Error looked up at him and set his seeing supplies down, giving his lover his full attention.

"Ye-yes.?"

Error replied.

"I love you."

Sweet and simple.

And yet

They both practically blew up in blush after the sentence.

Error looking like a lemon and spamton looking like a tomato.

Error glitched a bit harder from how many butterflies were flying around in his stomach at the moment, spamton glitched a but as well from seeing error glitches flare up.

"I-i-1 L0-Lœvê y0u-y0ü t0o..." Error responded, in an extremely glitchy and distorted voice, but spamton understood all too well.

Than they both crashed from the overwhelming feelings of love for one another.

And looking back on the memory will forever bring a smile and a bit of blush to spamtons face.

And little does he know,

That same memory brings the results to his lover.

---------------------

(Sorry if characters were out of,, well,,, character! Btw glad to be back! )

1088 words.

(Sorry for any mistakes or misspells)