First Steps

Third Person POV

As Kalego opened the door to (y/n)'s Staff Dormitory room, Balam set the (h/c) demoness down. She looked up at him, head tilted.

"Shichiro, wh.....what if I cannot remember anything when I walk in there? You said that is was-I mean is-my room."

Balam gently lowers his form so that he is now kneeling, his face level with hers. By looking at his eyes both (y/n) and Kalego can tell that he's smiling.

"Even if you don't remember today, you will in time. We all know that you will, (y/n). And don't worry, Kalego and I can stay with you tonight. That way you won't feel nervous when you wake up in an unknown place tomorrow."

Kalego nods in agreement,
"And tomorrow you can join me, (y/n). You can meet my class and see the school. Perhaps it would help you. Now, you have a room to be re-acquainted with"

She nods in turn, brimming with newfound confidence and determination as she turns and steps inside.

(Feel free to pick whichever one you'd like

(Feel free to pick whichever one you'd like. The pictures shown are not mine. All rights go to their original and rightful owners.)

As (y/n) marvels at her room, Kalego and Balam share a smile. Then she turns around, happiness in her eyes.

"I.....I think I just remembered something!"