Beyond all Doubts

3rd Person POV
After the spell had been successfully performed, Kalego and Balam were allowed back inside to be there for (y/n) when she awakened. It was decided that, since the recipient of the spell would fall asleep directly after casting, having too many people in the room would confuse the (h/c) demoness and may scare/overwhelm her. Especially since, if the spell had in fact worked, she would have no idea who she was, who they were, and where she was. So it was decided that just Balam and Kalego would try to explain what needed to be said , (leaving out the reason why she remembered nothing in the first place), before taking her back to her own rooms in the faculty dormitory.

As (y/n) slept soundly on Sullivan's couch inside his office, Balam and Kalego sat on some chairs across from her sleeping form. Both of them looked solemnly at their best friends blissfully unaware and content face as they sipped their Hell Grey Tea and reflected on what they had to do.

"Kalego, what will we do? How will she react? What if she's scared of me? She was one of the few people who accepted me for who I am and never thought any different even though I looked so intimidating and scary to others."

"You need to just relax and calm down, Shichiro. Remember what Professor Oswell said. We can be of no help to (y/n) if our own stress causes us to lapse into our Evil Cycles. We'll all just have to take it day by day and remind her of how much everyone here at Babyls cares for her. Then, if Professor Blushenko is correct, her long-term memories will return at a quicker rate."

"I guess you're right. But one thing that I know for sure, more than anything, is that I will try my hardest to make sure that she is never put through such pain ever again."
Balam vowed as he reached his hand towards her and gently ruffled his best friend's hair as she slept. He smiled as she hummed happily in her sleep and his smile only grew wider as she unconsciously leaned into his touch.

"Maybe (y/n) will be ok after all." The mask-wearing demon mused as he removed his hand.
Balam sighed and sipped his tea, before both his and Kalego's eyes widened at the sound of the demoness on the couch stirring. The two professors shared an anxious look before turning their full attention to (y/n), who appeared to be finally waking up.

(Balam's POV)

As (y/n) started to wake up, I anxiously watched her as her eyes opened. When she caught sight of Kalego and myself, her (e/c) orbs suddenly became clouded with fear.

"Who are you? Where am I? Wait.......who am I?" She stuttered as she looked around the Chairdemons office in a confused manner. I struggled to be able to find the right words to say, so Kalego spoke up instead.

"I know you must be scared, and a bit confused. But please believe me, we are not here to hurt you. You're name is (y/n) (l/n). My name is Naberius Kalego, and this is Shichiro Balam. You are inside of the Babyls School for Demons, located within the Netherworld."

As she tries to process all of this, I pour her a cup of Hell Grey Tea and hand it to her. She accepts the drink and stares into my eyes curiously.

"Why do I get the feeling that I've met you before, Shichiro wasn't it?"