Assistance in Aid

(3rd Person POV)

(Y/n) looked around in wonder as she was escorted towards the Babyls Teachers Dorms. Balam and Kalego were on either side of her, Balam's intimidating size and Kalego's glaring face keeping prying eyes from scaring her and making her nervous. As they went through the front gates, Balam put a reassuring hand on the demonesses shoulder, causing her to slightly jump in surprise. But when she looked up at his gentle gaze, she felt an unexplained feeling of warmth envelop her.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" Balam questioned.

The (h/c) demoness nodded timidly.
"Yes. But..........I just wish I could remember who I am and who you all are. My brain just feels so......empty."

Kalego nodded in turn, "You'll remember with time. I promise. And Shichiro and I will be there to help you every step of the way."

Balam's hand then moved to (Y/n)'s hair, ruffling it gently,
"There's no need to worry, your room isn't far. And if you would like, Kalego and I can stay with you till you get acclimated to your room again."

"That would be very much appreciated. Thank you both." (Y/n) said as she softly smiled.

(Slight time skip)

As the three of them entered the building, (Y/N) could see many unknown demons inside. They all smiled upon seeing her, and a yellow haired demoness called out,
"Ah, Professor (Y/n)! Are you feeling better, yis?"

But (Y/n) had no idea who any of them were, and she moved closer to Balam, who then gently picked her up and held her close in an effort to calm her. Kalego noticed her anxiousness and addressed the other faculty members in the room.

"(Y/n) is well, thank you. Now Professor Balam and myself will be accompanying her to her room. We will see all of you later."

As the three of them headed in the direction of (Y/n)'s room, Professor Oswell's face morphed into a worried expression.
"So it's true. Professor (Y/n) really has temporarily lost her memories."

"Then why don't we try to help her get them back?" Professor Dali asked. The others in the room turned towards him, faces sporting hopeful expressions. "It could work. I mean, think about what Professor Blushenko told her.  It would help if others could help her to jog her memories and reteach her what she needs to know until her long term memories return. Professor Balam and Professor Kalego should not feel like they need to help Professor (Y/n) on their own, and we all care about her. So as the Teaching Supervisor here at Babyls, I suggest we should all do our best to help (Y/n) to regain her memories and help her to once again be the happy demon she used to be. Are you all with me?"
He asked determinedly. And it appeared that his speech had worked, as all of the Professors in the room mirrored his determined look and raised their hands in agreement.

Professor Dali nodded happily,
"Then let's get to work."