Dare #23

Sooo this is a fun one for everybody. lizzyd23 wants everyone to have a...... FASHION SHOW!!!!
Chica, springtrap, mangle, and marionette: OMG YASSS!!!!!!😱😇
Foxy, Freddy, BB, Bonnie, and golden Freddy: whyyyy. Do we have to??
Liz: yes everyone has to do it and the readers are the judges.
Zebra: I am going to look FABULOUS!!!
Purple: me too
Chica: me three
Desi: me four
*30 mins later*
*In an ominous voice*
The stage is set sooooo lets get this fashion show on the road!!!
Chica is wearing the latest fashion from Pumps and Plumes. She rocks the teal mini dress and peach colored shoes. Way to go Chica!
Next we have Mangle wearing a new style from Bots and Bits. She wears a beautiful white gown and bright blue shoes. The shoes match your eyes girl work it.
Purple is strutting her stuff in a brand new fashion from Purple Unlimited. The dress matches her personality, bright, cheerful, and colorful. The shoes are, of course, purple. Strut it Purple!
We now have marionette wearing and rocking a big fashion trend this year from The Taller, The Better.
She rocks skinny jeans, a plaid crop top, and a pair of cowgirl boots. Who knew that Mary was a tomboy.
Upcoming we have Liz she wears a late fashion but rocks it. The brand is Infinity Attitudes and is rocking the look wearing leggings, a 1D t-shirt and boots. You go Liz.
Desi is making the crowd roar in Farmer Fever. She rocks a pale blue t-shirt and jeans with boots. Way to go!
Next we have springtrap. She flaunts the latest fashion from Jumpin' Jays. She wears bright pink J's with a baby blue tank top and light pink shorts. Work it gurl!
Last but not least of the girls is Anna. She wears a brand new style from Athletes Dream. She rocks a pair of bright blue Nike's with a pair of knee high shorts and a Marvel t-shirt. Strut it Anna.
For the next category we have the boys.
First we have Foxy. He waltzes down the runway wearing the latest trend from Pirates Love. He wears light brown pants and a pair of boots. Go Foxy!
We now have Freddy. We makes this fashion work from Ties Unlimited. He wears a bright blue tie and holds a gold microphone. Way to go Freddy!
Next is BB. He wears his same outfit but different balloons from Balloons-R-Us. He holds two pink and blue balloons. Way to rock it BB.
Bonnie is wearing the latest and hottest fashion from Cloud 9. He wears a pink tie and holds a white guitar. Rock on Bonnie!
Last but not least we have Golden Freddy and he is strutting his golden body around the stage. His fashion is from Golden Times and is wearing a silver top hat. Go Golden Freddy!
And thus concludes this years fashion show. We all hoped you liked it and vote in the comments. Thank you for your applause and good night/day.