Chapter Three | Chalk Hill Blue

Zacznij od początku

"Don't think I've forgotten what you've done mother,"

"I never said you did, I want to move on from the past Ares, I love you, you are my baby boy..."

I end the phone call and walk back into the room to see Alex fidgeting with the brushes, stroking it against her fingers.

If only Alex knew the entire truth, if only she could remember so I did not need to repeat the horror stories myself.

I could not find it in my to tell her about anything of my past again, I did it once. I hated it.

And so did she.

I guess we all have our indifferences, but now when I got back to falling in love. I would think it is crazy, because why do we fall for love? Why do we not rise into it? Well, when I am with her. I fall and rise, I fall to her feet and would worship her, and I would rise and protect her. Two indifferences between the both of us.

She picks up the paint brush and turns to me, I raise a brow as she slowly unclasps her bra. I watch as she slides down the straps, it falls over her shoulders before falling to the ground. I glance at her tattoos all over her stomach as she slowly makes her way to me, I look down at her dropping to her knees.

"Alex."

"Ares." She whispers unbuckling my belt, it was night. And here she was. At my mercy. I shake my head, warning her. She slowly unzips me and pulls my trousers down, my erection flung out niches away from her nose. She sucks in a deep breath.

"Are you just going to stare at it or suck it?" Her tongue comes out first as she licks the precum of my tip, and slowly she begins to ease it inside of her mouth. A groan releases my mouth as her lips begin taking me, I love the way I feel in her mouth. The hotness. She bobs her head in and out, only taking me in halfway.

"Angelos. Fuck. I'm sorry." She knew exactly what was about to happen, I grab the back of her head and thrust my dick into her mouth roughly. I could hear her gags for me and her hands tight around my thighs. I look down as see her saliva dripping down the corners of her mouth, she makes me cum quick. With her eyes looking up at me, her throat clogged by my dick and her spit wrapped around my skin.

I could cum now.

And I am.

Two more thrusts was all it took for me to burst into her mouth, I push her head all the way to make sure it reached the back of her throat. She taps my legs, "nose." I warn her before groaning, my head falls back in absolute pleasure.

I push her head away and the saliva leaks down her mouth, she wipes her mouth with her hands, and I pull her to her feet and kiss her.

"I'm just going to the bathroom, have to get ready." She whispers.

I barely caught on her words as she left me. I zip myself up and head to the bathroom, I hear the tap on. I stop by the open door.

I watch Alex from the split of the bathroom door, she stared down at her hands for seven minutes now. She slowly looks up into the bathroom mirror and sighs, I could see how much her miscarriages has affected her, and I had no idea on how to comfort her.

I push the door open and make my way behind her and slide my hands beneath hers. She looks into my eyes through the mirror, and I see the tears falling down her eyes. I could see the pain that I could not take away from her, the pain I feel like I caused.

"Butterflies Angelos," I whisper to her.

She closes her eyes for a minute and opens them, just by the shake of her head. I know it did not work. "I can't-"