𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

3 months later

3 months later

Lia pov

"Lia, since Luffy and Ace are not here you do their chores...again" Dadan said, I nod.

'Luffy, Ace I'm going to kill you!!'

Ace and I kinda became friends, but he's still a jerk. Whenever we fight, I end up winning and I'm the youngest one...can you believe that crap!!

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

It took hours for me to finished doing Ace and Luffy chores

I was about to sit down when I heard the door banging.

I open the door to see Ace and another boy looking at me.

"Lia, Luffy is in danger, you need to help us!!" Ace yells.

"Then what are you waiting for idiots, let's go!" The other kid grabs my hand and we ran to Luffy.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

We all pant while running, once we got there we broke the wall

"Ahhh!! Let him go!!" We shout.

I glare at the fat guy, he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Stay away from my brother, you bastard!!" I yell while punching his stomach with full force.

He fell on his back "you lay a finger on him again..." I walk closer to him "I'll kill you! You hear me!!"

He smirks "as if I'll listen to a little girl" he said while blood comes out of his mouth.

I smirk as I grab his sword, his eyes widened.

"Ace, cover Luffy's eyes and ears" he nods and did as told.

I slash his stomach, he screams in pain. "Don't worry, your pain will end here" i said as I cut his head.

I look at the other guys "Ace, Sabo deal with this clowns. I'll go help Luffy!" They nod.

"Ace, Lia you're here!!" I walk to Luffy and untied him.

Once I finished, I carry him and went outside and wait until they finished.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

I roll my eyes in annoyance as Luffy cries his eyes out.

"Ace, that was really not cool. Those guys were actual pirates, next time we run. Whatever your deal is, is not worth dying over!" Sabo scold Ace.

"This sucks, I like my old one better" Ace said ignoring Sabo's scolding.

Sabo sigh "we made a huge mistake, pissing of pirates like that. Man, they probably told their captain. What are we supposed to do now?"

"That was scary, I thought I was gonna die" Luffy said while crying.