"Viv!" My teammates exclaim. I land in a pair of strong arms as Rogue catches me.

"Why you...!" Natsu growls, turning back to Iroh as he plucks my rapier from his shoulder. Then he chucks it to the ground. It lands near my feet as my friends launch at Iroh to attack him.

"You okay?" Asks Rogue as he helps me to my feet.

"I will be," I growl as I pick up my sword, gripping it tightly.

Iroh was evading my friends' attacks and throwing them back simply with punches and kicks, like they were nothing. Erza swings her sword wildly for Iroh but he dances away from it just like he did me.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu swings his fists for the dark haired man.

"Open, Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius!" Lucy summons the fish spirit in the fountain. Aquarius has long light blue hair and a matching tail and bikini top, an urn in her arms.

"What gave you the right idea," She asks lowly, eyes twitching as she shoots the Heartfilia a death stare, "to summon me in a fountain?!"

"I'm sorry, but please just help me fight this guy!" Lucy begs as Gray launches his ice lance spell at Iroh, who simply melts it with his Fire Magic. Wendy knocks him back with her Sky Dragon Wing Attack.

Rogue appears behind Iroh with shadows swirling around his hand. He attempts to use Shadow Dragon Slash but Iroh whirls around with surprising speed and kicks Rogue out of the ground.

I appear before him and thrust my rapier repeatedly at Iroh. I growl in frustration as he just dodges everyone of my attacks.

Sting was there with his fists engulfed in white light. I recognise it as the same attack he'd used to paralyse Natsu in their Grand Magic Games fight.

Sting smirks when his fist comes into contact with Iroh's stomach, causing him to become frozen to the spot.

"Fine, but not because you asked me to," Says Aquarius, bringing up her urn. With a huge grunt of exertion, Aquarius swings her urn and sends a torrent of water at Iroh.

He flicks his dark gaze up and is concealed by the water slamming into him.

"Did that get him?!" Gray asks.

I frown at the spot as the water dies down. There's no way Iroh could be defeated that easily.

"Don't let your guards down just yet," I order my teammates, and they get back in their ready stances. Soon the water attack dies down completely to reveal the Takeover mage is no longer there.

"Where'd he go?!" Gray exclaims.

"There's no way he could've been able to move with that insignia on him!" Sting protests.

"Oh, really?" We whirl around to find Iroh behind us, looking fine.

"But how?!" Sting exclaims.

"Like this," Says Iroh, gesturing to his stomach where it's burning slightly, that part of his shirt having been burned away. The insignia had been burned away, too.

"He burned it off?!" Sting exclaims.

"Fire Magic," Says Iroh as he flick his gaze to me, "Fire Bullet!" A massive ball of fire is expelled from his mouth at me.

"Viv!" Rogue screams warningly.

I don't move as there's a pink blur in front of me, then the flames start getting sucked up into the Dragneel. Eventually they disappear inside him.

"Now I've got a fire in my belly!" Says Natsu, grinning.

"Oh? So you can eat any type of fire, eh?" Muses Iroh. "Let's see you try eating this." His body glows blue and starts to change, growing in size and height. As he does, molten rock begins to erupt from under the user's feet, slowly making it's way up as it envelops him from head to toe. One there, the cooled lava cracks, breaking off bit after bit as the form of arm's, leg's, a body, and a head are shown as the lava shows to be flowing through him like blood.

"Wh-What's happening?!" Happy exclaims.

"He's changing!" Gray points out.

After a moment, Iroh stops changing to reveal his body is now made up of rocks with thin lines of lava running through, like veins.

"Takeover: Ragnarok!" Says Iroh as my friends gape up at him.

"Well, at least now we know where the "lava monster" part came from!" Says Happy, after he'd gotten over his initial shock.