Chapter 1

Kaera pov

"Oh shit what did I do now!" I thought to myself. I had just received a call from the Sinister. At first, I kinda thought the name was kinda dramatic, but boy, does he live up to it. I'm scared because what if he shuts down my mafia?

Kaera Luciana was born and raised in Albania until my parents got kidnapped and killed in front of me. I never knew about their secret double life as a mafia Don and Donna until I was told to rule at the age of 17 when my dad's ex-right hand couldn't do his job properly. I was brutally trained but it made me who I am today the badass killer and the best and highest-ranked assassin and female Donna.

I call my best friend, Koari, "Koari!" I call to her panicked as she walks into my office. "Kae, what's wrong?" she asked worriedly. I look and she shakes "If it's that bad lemme know! " Koari whines."The Sinister has arranged a meeting for tomorrow, " I rambled out.

"WHAT!!" Koari shouted."Why?" and also asked." Do I look like I know? " I sass her. Koari rolls her eyes.

" It's in Italy," I say

" This is gonna be eventful,..." Koari says " I know and when do you ever get called in for good news?" I exclaim.
"Let's just hope for the best, fingers crossed," Koari says being the supportive and positive friend she is. "Can you go pack for us?" I ask her pleadingly. "Sure," The says laughing and shaking her head "Thanks love"

***
On the jet

I booked the private jet, for Italy. On our trip, I was checking emails when I saw an email from a private email, I read the email, it was about where to meet but I was confused, I look at the end it was from Vincent Emiliano Martinez(The Sinister)

I w nervous to meet The Sinister he was known to be the most brutal man known to the mafia business as he is the Mafia King. He shut down 2 countries and I don't want Albania to be the 3rd. What could I have done wrong? I didn't start a fight with another country and hadn't accidentally started a war so what could it be?

***
We landed in Italy this morning I'd enjoy my stay here but I was nervous, what if he's not happy with me and wants to kill me? Thoughts running through my head I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep

***
I'm getting ready to me meet the notorious Sinister even his name would frighten the biggest worst mafia leaders. I decided to wear this black suit with a black glossy corset to top it I added black heels and added red lipstick onto my lips. I drive up to his building and walk in. Here goes nothing.

I'm so nervous, but I have to mask it.

But it still doesn't change that ur nervous. Shut the fuck up.

It's an office, an office he wants to meet.

I went up to the receptionist, and I said my name, with a cold face. She starts trembling and points to an elevator. I walked toward it, and a man quickly squeezed in. "Morning," he said.

I ignored him and scrolled through my phone. He grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall. He checked me out. "You know not replying to someone when they greet you is rude, right?" he says, "You know, not brushing your teeth, and you fan people with your breath is rude, right?" I snap back as I knee him in the balls.

I walk out of the elevator and walk to the door, where I see V. E. M. I knock on the door. I hear a muffled 'Come in' I'm going to enter

~
The Sinister pov

I had just shooed away my last whore today, I couldn't come so I sent her away. As Mafia King, I handle all the mafia affairs like approving of wars, making sure the right person is given the mafia, and not letting all the links crumble. It's stressful, but I've learned how to cope.

I hear a knock on the door, I grumble 'Come in', then I see a beautiful woman with brown, almost black eyes, beautiful warm-toned skin, perfect cheekbones, and brown beautifully curled hair in a neat tight bun on the top of her head leaving some strands out to frame her beautiful face.

She introduces herself, "Hello, my name is Kaera Luciana," the leader of the Albanian Mafia

___________________________________________

Author notes edited

That's pretty good for the first chapter. I'm gonna try making longer chapters in the future.

Please comment, vote, and share

Lyl

~Ati