Chapter 29 Fin

16 year later

Sizhui is 16, Jiang Chi is 15, Jin Ling is 14. Both Jiang Chi and Jin Ling is studying at Cloud Recesse, since they are cousin they get to stay in the same dorm with one another.

Jin Clan
When Jin Guangshan pass away Jin Zixuan take over as sect leader, Jin Guangyao didn't get to be Sect leader since he wasn't able to kill Jin Zixuan. Jin Zixuan sent Jin Guangyao to work in a lower level of the Jin clan, he know that Jin Guangyao is up to something. So to be safe he sent Jin Guangyao to be away from the main clan.

Jin Zixun still live with the curse on him since no one know who cursed him. With the help from Wen Qing, she can on help him delay the spread of the curse to all part of his body.

Lan clan
Qingheng Jun and Lan Qiren are now retired. The two of them is sitting in Qingheng Jun house drinking tea as they catch up on old time.

Lan Xichen has become grandmaster of the Lan clan, and he is still Xiandu of the cultivation world. Lan Wangji take over Sect leader of the Lan clan, Wei Wuxian is now part of the Lan family. Wei Wuxian doesn't want to wear Lan white clothes, so Lan Wangji made cloth that have black and some red on it for Wei Wuxian to wear.

"Yuan gege.....why do we have to wake up so early in the morning for a ceremony?" Jiang Chi asked with a yawn coming out from his mouth. "Is the Lan tradition. Each Sect heir gift grandmaster Lan a present from their clan."

"Sizhui, will you be there as well?" Jin Ling asked. "Of course I will, I will be the one to read Lan clan rule and other thing as well. One warning," Jiang Chi and Jin Ling looked at Sizhui, "what warning?" Jiang Chi asked.

"Your Wei Shushu will be there and so will Lan shushu, be on your best behavior. Okay?" Sizhui warned Jiang Chi and Jin Ling, "Okay."

When they enter into the Orchid room Jiang Chi went to stand on the front on the right while Jin Ling went to the left where Jin Zixuan use to sit. Sizhui went to stand in front facing other disciple in front of him.

Sizhui turn to look at Lan Xichen, he nodded his head. (This part is from the untamed)
Sizhui turn to his right Jingyi gave him the scroll, "The natural world is the origin of everything. The devotion to creeds of Lan plays a decisive role clear reason, inquire doubt, state opinion, summarize wits. The four should admonish you."

All of the students clasped their hand together, they gave a bow while saying, "Yes, master," they face a few more bow and then went down on their kneel and bow again. They for up and walk behind their desk.

Sizhui then open a booklet that have the Lan clan rules, he begin to read them, "the three thousand five hundred principles of Lan. Say don't take crooked ways. Don't use concealed weapon unauthorized. Don't take apprentice excessively, nor passion to ordinary people. Don't keep secret edge tool. Change clothing after shower. Wearing headband is to discipline yourself. Don't touch others headband without permission."

As Sizhui keep reading Wei Wuxian glanced at Lan Wangji forehead ribbon, 'no wonder he get angry every single time I touch his forehead ribbon. How am I suppose to remember the Lan clan rule not to touch other people headband without permission?' Lan Wangji felt eye on him, he turn to see Wei Wuxian pouting face.

Wei Wuxian turn away from Lan Wangji who is rather confuse at to why Wei Wuxian is pouting.

"Headband is not for other purpose. Don't wear any jangling objects like beads. No more than three accessories around your waist. Don't alter clothes secretly. Don't arbitrarily move. Don't keep suspicious. Behave yourself and don't make wild guesses of other. Don't slander others. Don't use coarse language. Don't be ill-mannered. Don't sow discord. Don't go back on your word. Honour the teacher and respect the elders. In case the senior stands, you can't sit. Sit after their sitting." (Okay I will stop here too much Lan clan rule. X_X)

Sizhui begin to call for each heir to bring out the gift, first is LanLing Jin - Jin Ling step out to give his gift to Lan Xichen, next is the Qinghe Nie, Ouyang clan Zizhen, last bit not least is Yunmeng Jiang clan - Jiang Chi.

After the ceremony is over Wei Wuxian dragged Lan Wangji out of there and back to their home. "Lan Wangji! Why didn't you tell me about your Lan clan rule about not touching your forehead ribbon?!" Wei Wuxian pop down to the floor.

Lan Wangji sigh, "I thought you will remember. It was the very first thing everyone should know about."

"Lan Zhan ah, I have bad memories. I don't remember thing from when we were in class. I feel like having my mother side of the family with bad memories, I feel like I won't be able to remember anything."

Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian hand in his, "If Wei Ying doesn't remember, then I will remind Wei Ying about it." Thus made Wei Ying very happy, "Thank you Lan Zhan."

Jiang clan

Jiang Wanyin is living a happy life as well, he married Wen Qing, and have a child of their own. He doesn't have to worry about not be able to protect Wen Qing family because they are now part of the Jiang family. Everyone in the Wen clan is now a Jiang.

Wen Qing is always there to help Jiang Wanyin with his sect leader duty, as for Wen Ning, he is the head healer of the Jiang clan since he learn everything from his sister. He know how to deal with burning, poison and which medication to give to his patient

From that day on Sizhui, Jiang Chi, Jingyi, Zizhen and Jin Ling, doesn't have to worry about any war or terrible thing happen to their clan. They just live a free happy life along side their family and their friends. And going on a night hunt together with their Hanguang Jun and Wei Wuxian.

Fin
Thank you everyone for reading! I hope this is a good ending for this story! I hope everyone enjoy reading this story of mine! More new story will come soon! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️