Chapter 11

Just like that the flare to the Lan clan symbol went off, all of the Lan disciple know what they need to do. Those who can't fight went into the Orchid room where is safe, where no one can enter or burn it down.

Those who is holding bow and arrow went to the roof top of cloud Recesse and tree, they wait patiently for the signal. Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen already put their important documents and scroll into the forbidden library below them.

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Wanyin is hiding somewhere around the entrance of Cloud Recesse waiting for the Wen clan and Wen Xu to enter into the main center of Cloud Recesse.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is further outside of Cloud Recesse, they will use another Lan flare to let everyone know that the Wen clan is about to invade Cloud Recesse.

When Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji see Wen Xu and his disciple up ahead Lan Wangji let go of the flare. Back inside Cloud Recesse Jiang Wanyin and Jin Zixuan saw the flare. Jiang Wanyin shouted to all of the Lan disciple, "Alright Everyone Listen Up! They will come any minute now! Get ready!"

Jiang Wanyin and Jin Zixuan hear the screaming of the Wen disciple, Jin Zixuan raised his hand up to let the Lan with bow and arrow to stand up, they wait for the signal. When the Wen enter into their field of vision, Jin Zixuan bend his hand, that is when the Lan disciple let go of their arrow.

Thousand of arrow is heading toward the Wen disciple, they aren't able to dodge them since the trap active itself. Needle, dagger, sword and arrow come out as they head toward the Wen clan disciple.

"Everyone attack them!" Come Lan Xichen voice, all of the Lan who was hiding came out from their hiding place, they all went to attack the Wen clan disciple.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji came from behind the Wen clan, they won't let anyone leave Cloud Recesse without fighting them.

"Jiang Cheng what about Wen Xu?!" Jin Zixuan shouted to Jiang Wanyin who is busy fighting the Wen disciple. Jiang Wanyin went back over to Jin a Zixuan side as they fight back to back, "either Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, Lan Xichen or Qingheng Jun can take him! I can't even find him in this fight!"

At the other end Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen fight the Wen from attacking their Lan disciple who is on top of the roof shooting arrow down toward the Wen disciple. "A-Huan, we need to take care of Wen Xu." Lan Qiren come out of nowhere as he take down the Wen clan on Qingheng Jun left side.

"Xichen go find Wangji! You two need to take down Wen Xu!" Lan Qiren shouted to Lan Xichen while fighting Wen clan left and right.m

"But....." he doesn't want to leave his father and his uncle to fight this alone, "We can handle this now go!"

Lan Xichen left to go find his didi, the only way he can find Lan Wangji is to find Wei Wuxian. On his way to find his didi and Wei Wuxian, he fight his way through the Wen who is fighting his Lan disciple.

About an hour or so later Lan Xichen found his didi with Wei Wuxian, "Wangji!" Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian look up ahead to see Lan Xichen heading their way. "What is Lan Xichen doing here? Isn't he suppose to be with your father?!" Wei Wuxian shouted to Lan Wangji who is still looking at his brother.

"Xiong zhang, what are you doing here?" Lan Wangji asked while stilling fighting off the Wen who is heading toward them.

"I need you to help me to find Wen Xu," was all Lan Xichen said. Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "I will be fine, you go with Zewu Jun to find Wen Xu."

"Be careful," Wei Wuxian smile at Lan Wangji with a nod to his head. 'You be careful as well,' Wei Wuxian see Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen left from there to go find Wen Xu.

A minute later Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji found Wen Xu, the two sent their sword toward him. Wen Xu can only dodge and block the attack. Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen went to their sword, they take the sword and begin to fight Wen Xu.

The two Lan brothers fight on each side of Wen Xu, he can try to run but he couldn't. Lan Wangji is distracting Wen Xu while Lan Xichen is trying to fight a way to kill Wen Xu.

Wei Wuxian finish with his side he went up to the roof top, he borrow one of the Lan disciple arrow and bow. He jump from roof to roof, 'what's taken Lan Zhan so long? Is it that hard to fight Wen Xu.' That is when Wei Wuxian found the Lan brothers who is still fighting Wen Xu.

'Come on Lan Zhan. Look up look up,' while fighting Wen Xu, Lan Wangji see something sparkling up on the roof, he look up to see Wei Wuxian with an bow in his hand. 'Wei Ying.'

"Xiong zhang!" Lan Xichen understand his didi. They fight in front of Wen Xu while he have his back to where Wei Wuxian can take down Wen Xu. Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen gave a nod that is when Wei Wuxian let go of the arrow. It hit Wen Xu on his back and went through the front of him.

"Lan Zhan! Zewu Jun! I thought you two need some help," Lan Xichen sigh with relief, "thank you Wei gongzi. Now let's take down the rest," the two nodded their head.

Wei Wuxian trap has stop shooting out there weapon, the Lan disciple on top of the roof  still have more arrow on their hand. There were a few more Wen left, "Jin Zixuan, why don't you go help Qingheng Jun and Lan shixiang?" Jin Zixuan nodded his head, he left to go find Qingheng Jun and Lan Qiren.

When all of the Wen clan disciple is dead, all of the Lan disciple relax for a while before going around to look for anyone who is still alive.

"Are you boys alright?" Qingheng Jun asked as he see all five boys sitting on the ground trying to catch their breath.

"Get some rest boys, you five will needed since Jiang gongzi, Wei Gongzi and Jin gongzi will need to head back to their clan to get ready for the Wen indoctrination."

"Wei gongzi, thank you for protecting our home," Lan Xichen smiled at Wei Wuxian.

"No need to thank me Zewu Jun, Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan is also here to help out as well."

"Then thank you, you three for staying back to help protect Cloud Recesse."