Silver Sablinova (Silver Sable)

Peter Parker, otherwise known as the superhero Spider-Man was with the last standing Avenger the Black Widow Natasha Romanoff and the silver haired mercenary Silver Sablinova.

The two had accompanied the web slinging hero of New York on his mission to stop Dr Otto Octavius from activating his machine that would remove the protective layer of the atmosphere and burn the world with the sun.

He had gotten this far by convincing the world leaders that due to global warming that the atmosphere was deteriorating and his machine was the only salvation for them to survive.

Despite his best efforts to prove him wrong Peter was unable to convince the leaders of Ottos nefarious intentions, Otto was dying from radiation sickness in his blood and was using his last moments on the Earth to save it, a lie that Peter was all to familiar with.

Silver was a recent addition to his team as the Avengers were ceremoniously defeated by his enemies the Sinister Six, who Otto then had captured and used his Octo bots to control them. Thankfully Silver showed up when things were getting bad and practically saved the two of them from defeat.

Now they were on route inside Sables private jet named The Swan, utilising it's cloaking technology to be undetected by Otto, to attack his underwater base, stop whoever was left of Ottos forces and prevent his machine from activating.

The mood inside the jet was pretty somber and the tension was rising with every second as the time till activation was dwindling down for them.

Natasha had taken to flying the jet whilst Peter, still wearing his custom suit to handle the Sinister Six, and Sable were in back in deep thought about what was left to come.

Peter was in dismay, the plan that Otto was enacting was beyond crazy but he knew that there was a special brand of crazy that came with his villains, but what made things worse was that he had essentially given the order for heroes around the world to rebel against Otto and destroy his factories. To put their trust in him and believe that he was right while Otto was trying to destroy the planet, he was assured by Sable, who had given him her full confidence after his announcement.

Sable meanwhile was in contemplation about the man before her, Spider-Man was a hero who for a long time has her utmost respect and trust, a feat not many are privileged too.

They had worked together a few times in the last and while they may have disagreed with each others methods they were able to work together to achieve their goals.

She, like many, wondered who was the man behind the mask and while it didn't matter that much to her as it did everyone else she was still curious about it.

Although recently her feelings towards him have changed, the last the two of them met she was in New York celebrating a Parade for Symkaria when she saw Spider-Man in the area, knowing how he operated she knew that there was something going on despite what Mayor Jameson tried to assure her.

A bomb was planted by a rabid group called ULTIMATUM, for purposes she was still unsure of was going to explode during the parade ceremony. Thankfully they were able to beat them and with intervention from Spider-Man he was able to correctly defuse the bomb and save the day.

Mayor Jameson, formerly the head of the city's most renowned newspaper publisher The Daily Bugle, raved on how the incident would not be revealed to others. Spider-Man however, like always, played off the tirade with humour which in this instance she also found humorous.

As a reward for his actions Sable gave Spider-Man a kiss on the lips, although it was prefaced that it was a thanks on behalf of all of Symkaria Sable did find some satisfaction in the kiss and had wished the moment lasted longer but he had other matters to attend to.