𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Lia age: 6Luffy age: 7

Lia age: 6
Luffy age: 7

Lia pov

"What's wrong with being king of the pirates, grandpa!? Pirates...are cool" Luffy explains while his face is being stretched by Garp.

"Yeah, gramps. Marines are lame!!" I said

"And what makes you think I care!?" gramps shouts in front of our faces.

"I'm gonna slap you!" Luffy said as he weakly slapped gramps leg.

"Eating that devil fruit wasn't enough trouble for you, not this nonsense!!" He looks at us

"You, Lia and your big brother Ace are going to become fine marines, you understand me!"

"Ow, ow,ow you suck. I thought I was supposed to made out of rubber now, why does it still hurt so much?!" Luffy complaints as I walk behind them.

"I thought leaving you two in a nice village would keep you two safe, but they won't be satisfied until they get their grubby hands on everything!"

"And I forbid you to associate with that red hair Shanks, he's a terrible influence!"

Luffy wraps his hand around the tree while said "nooo, he's awesome!!" The tree went forward and hit gramps, I laugh at this.

"And I'm gonna be just like him!"

"Oh, yeah!?!"

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Gramps knocks on a door, the door opened revealing a fat woman

"shut the hell up!! Whatever it is you're selling I don't want none" She yells with her eyes closed.

"Dadan!!!" gramps shouts

Dadan gasp as she step backwards "Grarp, what are you doing here?!" She asks, then 2 other guys appeared behind her gasping.

"Charming as ever" gramps said sarcastically, I giggle.

"Sorry for the cold welcome, but I hope you don't have another ridiculous favor to ask us! You realize that Ace is already ten, right?!"

"Oh, is he now, and how is he doing!?" Gramps said.

I look behind me to see Luffy running around 'jeez!! How does he have so much energy!?' I thought

"Speaking of brats, can you shut that one up!?" She yells as gramps grabs Luffy.

"They're yours now!" He said,

"Lia, Luffy say hello!"

"Yo!" We both said at the same time.