"And who are you?" Marco walked up with a confused look. 

"Don't you remember her, dad?" Roman questioned his father "It's Ellowyn" 

His eyes lit up in recognition, "Hello, El-" 

"I go by Fear now" I looked at him with stern eyes. After hearing the full story from Leona I viewed him in a different light. A dark and cold one. 

Leona looked shocked, "You knew each other before we came here?" She asked. 

I only nodded at her, "So that's why you guys were so touchy with each other..." 

She merely shrugged like she had not another care in the world, "I've seen how much you protect him and love him, so I don't give a damn anymore"    

"Well he didn't know it was her until like a month ago-" Alex interrupted but stopped when he saw all the eyes set on him. He slowly grabbed Nayomi's hand and led them out. 

"We need to speak son" 

"Whatever you have to say, you can say it in front of all of us" Leona snarled at him. 

"Alright, I want this woman out of this house. This instant" Marco yelled pointing at Leona.

"You can't kick me out, you buffoon! It's Roman's house!" She replied taking a sip of the brown liquor in her glass cup.

"I'm getting a headache" Roman whispered into my ear not even paying attention to the two in front of us. We'd always been in our world and that's exactly how I liked it. 

"So?! I can still ask! He's my son!" 

"OUR SON! The son that you took away from me!" She choked up and tears welled in her eyes "You took all 3 of them away from me and put me through hell! You fucking piece of shit!" 

She threw the glass cup at his head only missing by a few inches. The shatter of the expensive glass made Roman rush over and grabbed his mom by the waist as she leaped forward to potentially take a life. Marco's life specifically.

And before she could throw anything else his way. 

I took Marco into another room of the house while Leona calmed down with Roman. 

"Well, that was...intense" He spoke as he sat in a chair setting his cane against it. I simply ignored him. The guy was an asshole. 

"So...how have you been?" 

"Well, let's see, I got kidnapped, sold to your ex-wife, trained to be an assassin, found out I owned an entire mafia empire, became the boss of that empire, was recently stuck in a coma for a few days and now I have to deal with your bullshit act" I snapped at him as he remained speechless taking the hint I didn't and wouldn't speak another word to him. I sighed and stayed leaning against the wall with a boot on the wall. 

"Do you think she'd want me dead?" Even though he'd gotten the memo it didn't mean he was going to obey it. I decided to bite the bullet and respond to kill the awkward air in the room. 

"If she wanted you dead you'd be dead already" I responded coldly.   

Roman entered the room and instantly grew furious seeing the scowl on my face, "What did you do to her?" He questioned his father rudely. 

"Nothing! I asked a simple question" He stood up and limped toward the door. 

"No, sit back down. We need to talk" Roman spoke from the other end of the room. 

Marco looked at me expecting me to exit, I stood up from the wall and a hand grabbed my wrist on the way to the door. 

"Stay...please" He gripped my wrist like it was the only thing keeping him alive. I might be the only thing in the world that could stop him from losing his cool. Probably the reason he wanted me here.