𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5-10

Hey guys, Author here. Today, this may be not a continuation of the story, but trailers for the incoming chapters! Ps: spoilers incoming :P

Enjoy! <3

(Ps, I'll be on 1 week hiatus since I'm gonna spend my time on my graduation on this week :> )

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

5:  Friends? More like Enemies

~

"Wow, I never thought a trash like you would save an elf like me."

"You should be lucky you're still breathing right now, Selena."

"Heh. I don't really need your help anyways. I'm fine on my own."

"Whatever, but always remember that I'm always there to help you."

~

"Keep dreaming on of what you said, boy! As if I'll be attracted with your one eye!"

"Selena Sis, let's go. You don't have to be so mad."

~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

6: My Savior

~

"Sis, I heard that he was attacked by his former friends. Should we save him?"

"Oh, him? We should. We're dark elves and we should save anyone except for Demons and Moon elves."

"Demons? Isn't the demons prohibited in the Moonlit Forest because Leonins are there, right?"

"I don't know, Sis. We should check out there before Xpect is eaten alive by those pesky demons."

~

"Gah! Why Apostae, Why?" 

"You was never a great leader, you don't talk to us, you prefer those ugly dark elves over us."  

"Who are those again, Xpect? Selena, and Karina? Those two ugly hags? Ha! I bet they can't stood a chance against us especially me since I really hate Selena ever since I worked as an Agent."  

"They're way more powerful than you three. I thought we should eliminate the Abyss squad, I guess you guys made it the other way around."

"Shush. Whenever I see those ugly elves, I won't hesitate to kill them one by one."

~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

7: Untold Feelings

~

"Selena, why did you save me?"

"Xpect..... I like you."

"Oh, thanks. I take that compliment."

"Wha....—?"

~

"Hehe, you look cute when you blush. Can we spend the night together admiring the moon?"

"He took my attention from my sister. Now it's time for you to pay the price."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

8: Betrayal

"After all the things I've done, it was all for Nothing, Karina?"

"Sister... Please.... Don't hurt him..."

"That's it! I don't want to be with you anymore, Selena! I even regret that you're even my younger sister!"

"Selena please, Don't cry..."

~

"Karina, why? Why you're doing this?"

"Because I wanted Vengeance and you've been my thorn in my side after you took away what I had for my sister."

"Karina, that's not true!"

"You took everything from me... You made me become like this."

"Sis! You're not yourself! Perhaps we can still fix this and pull this together?"

~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

9: Gavana's Rampage

"Without the presence of my sister, It's a good way to start a war between the Moon Elves and the Dark Elves and put them out for good."

"Goddess, we don't tolerate violence against other elves."

"I oppose your statement, Estes. Dark Elves are slowly depriving because their leader, Karina is no longer leading her clan."

"Even if they had Karina, Dark elves stood no chance against us, your highness."

~

"No... Why does the war always happen?"

"Sis please, just fight alongside with us and we can put a fight against those Moon Elves."

"Listen to your sister, Karina. She's begging you to stop the war because you're the last hope of the Dark Elves race before you guys will officially go extinct."

"Xpect, Sister... I'm sorry for what I've done."

"Let's end this! Together, we can defeat those Moon Elves and thw entire Abyss Army!"

~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

10: Burned Heart

~

"My, Selena~ I thought you're gonna side your fellow Abyss friends~?"

"I ain't siding you this time, Alice! I love Xpect and he's the man I wanted in life."

"So, what about me, Babe? Don't you miss me?"

~

"Xpect... Please... Don't... I don't want to lose you..."

"Selena, I gotta put an end to this war all on my own."

"No... I don't want to lose you... Please... I love you..."

"I love you too, Selena. Karina, please take care of her."

~

~•TBC•~