*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 4 || Skipping class.ೃ࿐

Start from the beginning

"So you wanna skip classes with me?"

"Yes basically," And then silence followed after. You just walked away with him following behind you. You headed to a grassy place right above the baseball field and laid there, staring at the clouds. Jiwon did the same and took slight glances at you.

"What's so great about staring at the clouds?" He asked you.

"It just helps me calm down." You said plainly and he hums in response.

"So you intend to just stare up at the sky until your next class comes? That's kind of boring."

"I didn't really plan to do that but I also didn't need to hear it from you."

"Come on, we're skipping classes! We have to at least do something fun!" He said and you sat there in silence for a bit, not knowing if you should take on his offer.

"Hm, what do you suppose we do then?"

"I don't know, wanna go to the cafe or something?"

"Nah, Chanwoo isn't there so whoever's doing their shift will definitely tell on us."

"So... We stay here?"

"I don't know."

. . . . . . . . . . . .

"Why'd you get kicked out of your class?" He asked you and you sighed at the amount of questions he was asking.

"Some annoying bitchy girl started to bother me so I put her in her place and the teacher got mad at me." You said and he looked at you curiously. Looks like he wanted to know what exactly you did.

"I threw my metal pencil case right at her head," You said and he burst out laughing. Whilst he was trying to stop laughing, you couldn't help but be mesmerized at the playful sound of his voice. You didn't really know why but it felt really nice to know that someone was laughing because of you and not at you. What made him laugh so much anyway?

"Oh come on, it's not that funny,"

"But it is! Well, maybe not as much as it was but I really didn't expect that from you. Man, I wish I could have seen it." He said. He probably didn't know who the bitch was but eh, it didn't matter.

"Have you ever snapped in public?"

"A lot of times already but most of them defended me."

"Not even once did you ever embarrass yourself?"

"I mean, everyone has their embarrassing moments so it's nothing new,"

"Can you tell me about it?"

"Yeah fine,"

And the conversation went for minutes. You both could feel that you were slowly drifting closer with each other. With every word that came from your mouth came an instant reply from his. With every laugh you shared with him, you cherished. It's not always that the most popular boy would be so... Comfortable with you.

"Hey, you're really fun to be with. Do you wanna like hang out sometime? Outside the projects and school stuff of course," You said confidently. You were really starting to like Jiwon. And he was starting to like you too.

"That would be great, just text me and I'll check if I'm available." He said and you nodded happily.

You felt a little drowsy so you closed your eyes and took a deep breath in, letting all your muscles.

You let your arm down which was randomly in the air, only for it to fall right on top of his. You didn't even realize because of the grass slightly touching you. Jiwon couldn't move, he wasn't sure if he should tell you or not because you were... Sleeping? Yes, sleeping so peacefully.