Making of a Lost Girl

Willow had almost finished her shift when her boss approached "Hey Willow, there's a call for you." Frowning Willow went to the phone "Hello....." The words she heard next almost made her send all the metal in the room flying... She was going to kill him.

Twenty minutes later Detective Patch looked up at the sound of a commotion "Where is he?"

Patch smirked knowing her friend was about to get his rear end chewed out by his wife, she stood approaching the irate woman.

"Hey Willow!"

Willow turned eyes blazing in a way that almost made Patch step back, but this wasn't her first rodeo with Willow Hargreaves.

"Where's my idiot Patch?"

Patch laughed "Right this way."

She led Willow to an interrogation room and opened the door, Diego looked up with a smirk that quickly fell as his wife entered the room.

"Heeeeeeeey Willow.... How's it going?" He flashed a big grin at his wife praying it would work the way it usually did, he knew it didn't when the next words left her mouth.

"Patch, you want to leave us alone for a second?"

Patch smirked at Diego and turned to leave the room and Diego groaned, this was not going to be good. Willow raised a hand and in an instant, Diego felt his handcuffs being lifted up and pulling him towards the wall.

When he was pinned, Willow slowly began to cross the room "Diego, darling... Tell me what was it this time? Stealing evidence? Talking to witnesses? Being a pest?"

Diego smiled "You know me so well."

Willow smirked leaning up close to his face making him swallow thickly... She always could make him shut up better than anyone else...

"Diego..." She placed a finger under his chin, and he smirked leaning in closer... The second before their lips touched Willow whispered "You are sleeping on the couch for a week."

Then she turned to let his cuffs go making him fall to the floor, he grumbled about annoying women for a second when Willow froze... "Diego.. When were you arrested?"

As he picked himself off the floor he frowned "Umm, I don't know late last night."

Willow turned eyes wide "Then who picked up Brenley?"

Diego froze "Oh..."

_________________________________________________

Brenley looked around the high-tech building before glancing at Five "When you said "help you with something", I honestly thought you just wanted help upgrading your wardrobe or music selection

Brenley looked around the high-tech building before glancing at Five "When you said "help you with something", I honestly thought you just wanted help upgrading your wardrobe or music selection."

Five rolled his eyes fondly, it figured she had always been a smart alack, they both looked over as the man they had been waiting for entered.

"Uh, can I help you?" He asked in an almost condescending tone as he eyed the two teens, Five stuck out his hand which contained a fake eyeball. Brenley blinked in surprise, there was just no end to the strange ways of the boy in front of her.