Chapter 2.2: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!

Start from the beginning

"Is it connected to my angel, Rasiel?"

"I'll get straight to the point. Yes."

Nia took a sip again on her coffee as her face become more serious.

The cheerful onee-san was now gone and it changes to a more mature one, showing that she's already a full grown adult.

Y/N who noticed this changes, put his guard up and prepared for the worse case scenario.

"So basically, you're not different to those DEM, huh?"

"If that's what you think, then I won't change your mind. Afterall, people have different perspective in life."

"Fufufu. You're quite knowledgeable despite your age, aren't you? So, what do you want to know?"

"My future. I want a detailed information about it."

"I see... It makes sense if you want to know what will happen to you in the future. Afterall, humans born to be curious in a lot of things, though you've became a spirit now so I don't know if that thing is still applied. Can I just ask why do you want to know it? Is there any particular reason? Though if you don't want to share it to me because it is something personal or you just didn't want to answer, then I won't force you."

Y/N ponder for a bit before giving his answer.

"Actually, nothing in particular, is what I wanted to tell you but, there's no harm sharing my situation to you. Instead the words comes from my mouth which I can hide and lie about few things and become bias due to my own perspective, I think it's better for you to see the reason directly into your angel. That way, you'll be able to understand exactly my goals and intentions without any misdirection, am I right?"

Nia understood his point and so she decided to follow his suggestion.

In just a blink of an eye, her appearance was changed similar to that of a nun.

Her Astral Dress is an ink-colored semi-transparent fabric that completely displays her figure.

The collar of her dress takes on the shape of a pen tip, and the middle part of her Astral Dress is patterned as a manga panel, both of which referencing her job as a manga artist.

She wears long black laced boots and a black veil that is attached to a pen and a feather duster.

There is also a golden cross-connected to a beaded rope, surrounding the waist of the dress.

A/N: I copied the description of her Astral Dress from Wiki Fandom due to my laziness.

Then, a thick book that has black cover suddenly appeared in her left hand.

"Rasiel."

When Nia opened the book she was holding, she started to read something inside of it.

Minutes have passed and Nia is still not finished.

She is reading the book silently with a poker expression on her face.

This was make Y/N nervous.

Sweat started to run through his body as his worries grew even more.

Afterall, he can't make any guess due to her expressionless face.

Different scenarios was making an entrance in his mind one by one as he started to overthink things.

When Nia was done, she closed the book and looked at a blank space as if she was thinking something deeply.

Y/N waited for her response impatiently.

After Nia ponder for a bit, she looked Y/N in his eyes with a stern face.