Christmas Eve

It was the day before Christmas and still, there were no presents underneath the tree. Isaac looked at it and sighed sadly, he went to go ask Charlie if he wanted to go to the mall with him.

"You can't be serious! I'm doing nothing but chilling, I didn't plan on going anywhere, I'm on break, and plus, Christmas su-" "I'll get you a PS5 /jackson wait what were you gonna say?" Isaac was aboutta get racist but Charlie said "Nothing! Ooh, you know, that sounds like a plan, let's go!" Isaac gave him a weird look but he went to the car.

At the mall, they went to the place where SANTA WAS! Of course, Isaac's idol and favourite person was Santa and he was so hyper, he couldn't wait to see his lord and saviour besides Adam Gontier. Charlie told him "I'll meet you by the PS5s" and Isaac said "☠️" and he left. Isaac, still in line, wrote on a sticky note to put on Santa's beard when he gets there.

He finally got to where Santa was and he noticed how fat Isaac was when he went to go sit on his lap "WAIT WAIT PLEASE HAVE MERC-" but then Santa fell on the floor along with Isaac, but he realized something he never thought he would witness...

HIS BEARD FELL OFF?! HE WASN'T SANTA?! "H-HEY HEY WHAT THE, WHO ARE YOU?!" and he said "I'M SANTA?" "NO THE HECK YOU AREN'T, I WAITED TO SEE SANTA, NOT... YOU." "Wait a minute, you ACTUALLY think he's real?" "What? What are you talking about? What do you mean 'actually think he's real'?" and the man in the red suit bursted out laughing a little too hard and poopoo came out. "OH MY GOD, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS" he said before laughing for another 7-30 minutes. "WHAT?!" "SANTA IS FAKE, YOU MORON, ARE YOU RETARDED?!" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SANTA IS FAKE, NO HE ISN'T." "bro ☠️" "Alright then, where do the presents on Christmas day come from, HUH?!" "FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS, YOU KNUCKLEHEAD." "what." "Yeah, NOT sorry to burst your bubble, but Santa is fake, you faggot. Aren't you old enough to know?" "I'M A TEENAGER YOU FAGGOT" "YEAH, YOU KNOW WHEN I FOUND OUT HE WASN'T REAL? SIX." "Must've had hell for a childhood." "Damn right I did. Anyways, what the hell do you want for Christmas, maybe I'll break into your house and give you something since you've been so cooperative." "A PONY!" He chuckled "I'm not getting you a pony." "WHAT, WHY?" "Because I only got one night to figure out what everyone wants and if you must know, my budget is shorter than you think, so if you want something, better ask for I don't know, a teddy bear? Something normal?" "Uhh, I want uhh" "don't even know what you want, beaner" "I'M DOING MY BEST huh... I want... A VIOLIN, PLEASE?" "Uhh..." He looked around "okay." "THANKS, SANTA" he hugged him with the sticky note. "I'M BEING ASSAULTED, HELP" security guards grabbed Isaac and threw him off Santa. "See you tonight, Santa!" "Oh shut up"

Isaac went to the PS5's and Charlie stared at him looking angry and had his arms crossed. "What the hell were you thinking?" "What are you talking about?" "I SAW EVERYTHING!" "I don't know what you're talking about..." "DON'T PLAY DUMB, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR GAMES, I saw you assaulted Santa." "Yeah, whatever, it's not like he's the real one." "Woah woah, what are you talking about?" "I said that wasn't Santa, it was an IMPOSTER." "Oh hell nah, not my brother-" 'what are you doing?" "I just wanna talk to that man" "WAIT WHAT"

Charlie dropped a bomb on Santa from above and he said "youchie!" And he said the bomb and said "OH HELL NAH-" the mall exploded and the kids and parents there died lol. "YOU MIGHT'VE GOTTEN AWAY THIS TIME. This isn't over." "Oh cry about it. I'm playing the world's tiniest violin" "Well, you’re not getting another violin, let's just say that-" "OH WHATEVER, YOU FAKE" "HOW AM I A FAKE? I'M A BETTER MALL SANTA THAN YOU COULD EVER BE" "OH YEAH? WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT A NI-"

TAWOG credits music played afterwards.

The end!