Chapter 10

A/n: I've decided to keep c!Technoblade as I would like to continue his legacy. I understand completely if you feel uncomfortable going onwards and want to wish you a great day <3

✔️ this chapter has been edited since its release

TW: mentions of blood

Puffy POV

My eyes go wide as I see the messages from my brother. How dare he take Y/n. I start to go back to my house, planning to grab only essentials and start looking for my brother or Y/n.

My pace fastens as I find my way back to the prime path, passing Punz's house and the holy ground, only to crash into Ranboo.

"I'm so sorry Ranboo, I'm in a rush and didn't see you there!" I swiftly apologise, not wanting to waste any time. "It's quite alright! May I ask where you are going or why you are in quite a rush?" I consider my decision, whether I should trust Ranboo or not. I believe he has been an ally to me and a friend to Y/n. 

"It's Y/n, she's gone missing and I believe I knew who took her too." Ranboos eyes widen, he grabs my wrist and pulls me along the path. "Where are we going Ranboo?" Ranboo glares at me for a second, letting the silence settle into an awkward silence. He heads towards a colder biome, where I thank myself for putting on my woollen jumper. We head towards two wooden cottages, lit up with lanterns. I see two shadows in the houses, immersed in conversation.

We head towards the bigger of the two houses, towards the two members where Ranboo lets go of my wrist. Ranboo knocks on the door, with me standing behind him. Technoblade opens the door, with Philza organising the chests. "Good morning Ranboo and Captain Puffy, what brings you to mine and Philza's house today?" Ranboo steps towards Techno, presumably to Answer on behalf of himself and myself.

"Y/n has been taken by someone and I thought it would be a good idea for our group to have a meeting and maybe invite Puffy." Techno turns to Philza for a second, who seems to be interested in where this conversation is going. 

Phil approaches us and responds with a nod, "Right away, I think this is a good time to invite Captain Puffy to our little anarchy group." Philza and Techno turn to enter a trapdoor and Ranboo and I follow after. We all sit down at a six-seater table, all seats having a label except for two. I sit in an unlabelled chair, not wanting to make any mistakes since this seems serious.

A/n - I'm too lazy to write in paragraphs, just follow this key: 

P = Philza T = Technoblade C = Captain Puffy R = Ranboo

T - Are you guys ready to start this meeting?

P - I think we all are, Captain Puffy, take the table.

C - First of all, I don't mind if you guys call me just Puffy. The story so far is, yesterday morning, as Philza knows already, Y/n had a little run-in with Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur. Afterwards, she stayed at my house, but I decided in the afternoon we should go have a picnic and then sleep under the stars. When I woke up, Y/n was gone, the blanket was bloody and I had many unread messages on my communicator. Most were from Y/n about calling for help, one was from Wilbur about the location and one is from my brother. I think both Wilbur and my brother both took Y/n for a reason I don't know.

T - May I ask, who is your brother?

C - It's quite alright, his name is Schlatt. I don't know whether you have heard of him.

P - He must be new or have been under the radar, I have no idea about him.

T - I think I heard Quackity mentioning him as I was taking my shifts guarding areas.

P - What do you think of this ranboo?

R - I just want to save Y/n from this 'Schlatt' guy.

P - Ok mate, we'll try our best. Promise.

We discuss that we'll travel at night, to the location Schlatt sent me on my communicator. Captain Puffy would distract anyone on guard if there is anyone. Ranboo will teleport Philza and Technoblade into the area to free Y/n. Ranboo would also take a small medic kit as we have no idea how dangerous my brother is. Although I do doubt if he's gotten better over the years.

My little duckling will be ok. I will make sure. And make sure my brother gets what he deserves.

791 words

A/n: Suddenly found the motivation to write and hopefully it wasn't boring, it was a filler chapter. If you read this you must drink water. Yes, you.