Hindi ko alam kung nagulat ba 'ko dahil hindi pa rin siya umaalis o dahil ang guwapo niya ngayong umaga.

He looked hot last night but he was something else during the morning.

That golden skin and his tattoos made my thighs quiver as I remember what his body did to mine. With his dark wavy hair, people would voluntarily bend for him if he asked them to. He's a stud.

My eyes traveled down his neck and nice back when he reached for plates – seeing the red scratches I left on his skin. Serves him right.

Nang hindi ako nagsalita, ngumiti siya dahilan para mas lalong sumingkit ang mga mata niya. "I was hungry when I woke up so I hope you don't mind me cooking. I also fed your cat."

Kumunot ang noo ko.

He pointed the spatula at the long note held up by a magnet on my door fridge. "Followed the instructions there. Easy."

I haven't touched that note ever since Tita died. She left that as a guide for the cat's diet. I scoured the whole kitchen and sure enough, Samuel was happily eating his breakfast at his usual spot.

What is strange to me is how Samuel wasn't fazed by the half-naked stranger in our kitchen right now. Lumalim ang kunot sa noo ko. Mailap ang pusa ko sa mga tao na kahit sina Evie at Lily ay ayaw niya. He would always hide when there are people in the house and even hiss at us if he wanted to.

But this dude, whom I only met last night, was immediately trusted by my feisty cat?

"He trusts you?"

As if to prove a point, Lukas kneeled next to my cat who was now laying on his back and scratched his head. Nagpatianod naman si Samuel at hinimas naman nito ang kamay ni Lukas gamit ang kaniyang ulo. "See?"

"Paano?"

"What do you mean?" He looked at me as if he didn't just make a miracle. "He was rubbing on my legs when I opened the door and he's very nice. Aren't you, little guy?"

Samuel, in the biggest plot twist of my life, rolled on his back and showed his full belly for Lukas to show trust. He then ran his hand on his tummy as the cat yawned under the soft morning light leak through the window.

Puti siyang pusa at may mga batik na kahel sa ulo hanggang sa maikling buntot. Alaga siya ni Lola at naiwan siya sa pangangalaga ko nang yumao na si Tita Jane. Simula no'n ay walang kahit sinong tao ang gustong lapitan ni Samuel. Not even me.

Until now.

After washing his hands, Lukas shifted his attention from the cat to me, his eyes scrutinizing my body with a heated gaze. "Hindi kita kayang gisingin kanina kasi pinagod kita kagabi. I wanted to say sorry but... I'm not really guilty if you look like that."

There he goes again with his pink tongue, sensually running it over his front teeth, doing a bad job of hiding a smile. That face looks like it's up to no good. Looking like a predator when he set his eyes on me – his victim. Goosebumps rose over my skin.

Crossing my arms, I eyed him cautiously. "Looking like what?"

"Looking divine with all the hickeys I left you," mahina siyang natawa at naglakad palapit sa 'kin.

Umirap ako. "And thanks to you, I have to deal with this till next week."

"You're welcome," Lukas smirked and placed a hand on the wall behind me. Trapping me once again like he did last night.

"Anong ginagawa mo?" I flushed, moving back to the wall.

A soft moan left my lips when his rock-hard body pushed up on me and I had to place my hands on his chest to stop him from moving forward. Wala ring saysay 'yon dahil kulong na ako sa mga bisig niya.