“Oh, alright then. Mina and I decided that we would join you all for lunch.” You said, making Nayeon stop speaking on the other line. “Nayeon? You still there?” You said.

“Ah, yeah yeah. Are you two sure you'd join us?” She said, as Mina grab her phone from your hand.

“Why not unnie? Is there any problem with the girls?” She asked Nayeon, making your eyes go wide. Damn! Myoui such an attitude.

“Nothing Mina, it's just that Momo is with us. Are you sure about it?” Nayeon said with a concern voice.

“I don't care, unnie. I know she'll behave well cause Jihyo will be there.” Mina said, as Nayeon heave a sigh that can be heard from the other line.

“Alright then, we are here at our favourite place. I'll save you two sits. You two take care.” She said as she bid her goodbyes with the two of you.

You stand up on your sit as you grabbed Mina's hand pulling her up so she could stand up as you two headed outside the university, as you got your car in the parking lot and stop infront of Mina who's been waiting for you.

You got out in your car and as a gentleman, you opened the passenger sit for her as she slid down her butt on the chair before throwing you a wink that didn't missed a single butterfly on your tummy.

You hastily move, and ran your way to the other side to drive your car in wherein their favourite place located, which is a cafe and pastry on the left while a restaurant on the right side.

.....

Nayeon's Pov.

“When will the two traitor be here?” Momo asked, while a smirk plastered on her face.

Momo, I think you should behave and change your attitude.” Jihyo said, crossing her arms under her chest.

“Alright.” She said, holding her hands up like a surrender.

The girls on the other hand was keeping their mouth shut. As I notice, Y/n's car parked in the parking slot.

“Guys, they're here.” I said, as Y/n and Mina approach our table. While Y/n on the hand keep her head low before she sit besides Mina while Mina sit beside me, on the left side.

“Hi guys.” Mina greeted as the girls just nodded their head as Jihyo signal the waiter for the menu.

“Finally! You two are here. Shouldn't we celebrate it?” Momo said, earning a glare from Jihyo. “What? I'm just happy that my best friend is here with my ex.” she said chuckling as I look at Mina and Y/n. Damn! Momo. We are her ex too.

“Momo unnie, if you don't have good to say just shut up.” Dahyun said as Momo looks at her with pain in her eyes, Momo can be readable in any aspects.

She slumped down her back on her sit as the waiter asked for our order.

I just ordered the usual favourite meal that I love, as the girls ordered their foods too. Y/n was not talking as I assume that everyone would go wild again just like the last time.

As we wait for the orders, Chaeyoung break the silence making our head snapped at her direction.

“How are you Y/n?” She asked, as Jeongyon grabbed her right hand that was laid on top of the table. Y/n on the other hand was too stunned to speak in her sit.

“I, I'm doing good.” The latter replied as she nodded her head as it went silent again.

“This is kinda awkward.” Sana whispered quietly in my ear, I forgot that she's also besides me.

“Agree.” I whispered back to Sana as we look at each other. I may be the childish unnie in the group but all of them will behave and goes back on their behaviour if I say so.

“You guys are too serious, can we at least be civil to each other? We are not kid anymore. Specifically you Momo, can you restraint your feelings first before getting wild at something? Just this time, at least welcome Y/n in your life as a friend.” I said, as everyone heave a sigh.

.....

After Nayeon's speech,everyone goes back to their old behaviour and welcome Y/n making the surroundings less awkward as Nayeon and Sana high five under the table.

*************************************

Definitely would be the last chapter today.
I got bored and just decided to write it down.

So yeah!

Questions are open, so if you wanted to asked I'm open to answers it.

But answers will depend on the questions that you'll ask.

Adiós Gays! 🤭