Meet the cast.

The Eighties consisted of eight women. with Solare Salcedo. who is a billionaire and daughter of former president Richard Salcedo, and her Mother, Reina Salcedo is the former first lady, theater actress, and daughter of one of the well -known wealthy families. Pero sa kasamaang palad, namatay ang kanyang mga magulang nang dahil pinuwersa itong patayin ang kanilang sarili sa harapan mismo niya para kamo sa kanyang kapakanan, sa kanyang kaligtasan. 

Dumating ang isang araw, napagpasyahan ni Solare na gumawa ng isang grupo. At nang malaman ito nila Hillary, gumawa sila ng way para makausap si Solare. At doon na nga nag umpisa ang lahat nung magpa meeting si Solare kasama ang mga ito sa isang restaurants. pito lang ang kailangan niya dahil kung masyadong marami, baka hindi nito kayanin ang pag-manage. since may mina-manage din siyang mga business. Wala na rin pang paligoy-ligoy sina Mavis, sumali na sila. ngunit... anong kailangan nila?

Hillary, is one of Solare’s confidants. But is it right for solare to trust this as well that she knows very little about this woman.

Kaaway o kakampi?

When Isla, Yvonne and Oceana find out that Solare will form a group. they no longer hesitated to join. the question? Why did they join as well? What is their purpose? Will they meet? magkakakilala ba silang tatlo?

Kaaway o kakampi?

Soraya, is also one of the well -known actresses. But why would she have considered joining? Did she also have a complicated experience in her life then?

Kaaway o kakampi?

Chantal, looking for love and family in others. Is it here in solare's group that she can find true love and family? She is alone in her life but what could have happened to her, why is she like this? happy person but does she make herself happy?

Kaaway o kakampi?

Mavis, one of those people... you don't know if she can be trusted. nor— not speaking the thing she knew would ruin her. what is that thing that she hasn’t said yet? Is she trustworthy or not?

Kaaway din ba siya o kakampi?

They have reasons why they joined, but are those reasons just speculation or true?

Who is telling the truth?

To whom will they take revenge?

what is their reason?

They can form a friendship or it can only lead to the betrayal of one of them.

Who among them is lying?

And who is really saying the true reason or are they really telling the truth?

Are their intentions pure to solare?

***

These are the casts: