maid Annie x master male reader 1

y/n: (it's been two days sense Mikasa went to get her training it feels lonely without her...maybe i need to get out).

wearing your cloak you walked out from your house to your car.you checked your pistol considering that you will go to a dangerous place,just to check on supplies coming out from another country.

you checked your pistol considering that you will go to a dangerous place,just to check on supplies coming out from another country

 then you took the way that lead to a city in wall maria .the trip was long you even stopped to rest you legs sometimes  after an hour you heard the the people voices telling you that you arrived when you stepped out of the car your boots were met with mud you looked down and around to see a dirty street you then start walking around while covering yourself with your cloat.

y/n: damn this place is like hell.

you found many different shops and many people you knew from the war some of them are homeless on the street.

y/n:(i guess not everyone was lucky) here comrade you served your country well and you deserve this and more.

you pulled out a twenty dollars and gave it to him,he looked at you with his empty eyes and his hands moved slowly to yours and took the money tears start falling from his eyes as he saw that you gave him enough money for him to survive for a week you then took out a small paper and a pen and wrote something on it and then you gave it to him,her looked at you the paper and at you with confusion.

veteran: what is this?

y/n:go to the south harbor you will fined a man named Maxwell give him this and he will give you a job he is a solider like us so he have a soft spot for those who fought on the war and when he know that i sent you he will believe you more.

veteran: (sob) thank you thank you kind sir.

you continued your walk on the street until you found yourself far away from your car you were about to go back then you stopped when you saw a lot of men standing in large group around something or someone,you start walking closer to know what is happening,then to your surprise it was a short man with a blond girl next to him she was sitting on the old dirt,wearing ragged clothes with chain around her neck you start pushing the men in front of you to get to the front of the crowed.

y/n:what the hell is happening here.

the man then looked at you up and down a huge smile on his face.

???:oh young sir welcome welcome i take it that someone handsome and rich like you will be interested in this fine girl here.

he motioned his had to the girl when you looked down you saw her big blue eyes looking at yours.