Part 1

Mike POV

"you know that girl who sit at there Mike?"

"of course.. why?"

"I like her.. I wanna ask her to be mine soon"

I was silent and did not reply to the words of Golf , so my dear brother .

I do not know that the Golf also know Aom . I thought Golf just thinking about school . Yeah, I know her well . she has same age with me and often play with me at school

"Mike? she attend same school with you right?.. can you introduce her to me?"

"oh! of course.. let's meet her tomorrow"

I just smiled a little and run for home, on the way home I took my cell phone and send a message to Aom

To : Aom

Shorty! let's meet at the usual park at 9 AM tomorrow.. i want talk something to you..

see you tomorrow!

Aom POV

I just finished my homework with one of my school friends and a message arrive to my cell phone . I am immediately see that because the message from Mike , the man who succeeded in making me nervous every time he greeted me

"Oh.. what happen with him? he is okay right?" I thought

"what happen Aom? something bad happen?"

"No.. I will back home.. My parents wants me to back now"

I immediately clean up all my stuff and walked home . And to be honest , that night I was very difficult to sleep and wait for tomorrow . 

Today is Sunday , the day which makes me very lazy to get up early . But not for that day . I 've been up since 6 am and go to meet Mike .

"Are you okay honey? today is sunday and you already wake up at this time?"

I hug my mom and eat breakfast that has been made ​​for me and dad.

"one of my friends wanna meet me at the park at 9 AM.. so bcause i dont wanna make this friend of mine wait me i woke up and be ready at this time"

AUTHOR POV

Mike stand in front of her parents and Golf . That day Mike decide to continue his studies in London , according what is asked by his father .

"are you sure about this Mike?"

"yes mom.. just take care of Golf here.."

"take care yourself at there Mike.. don't just play around"

"i will dad.. i promise to you already if i will take over our company and make them bigger than now right?"

Mike hugs his parents and kiss his mother's right cheek . Mike did not forget to tell Golf that he had met Aom in the park where they usually play at 9 o'clock this morning .

"what should i tell her if she ask about you?"

"just tell her if someday i will meet her again.. haha.. take care of her bro.."

"that is our secret okay?"

Mike nodded , waved his hand and immediately run into the waiting room and waited for the flight

"Aom? the girl who Mike always talk to mom?"

"oh.. you know her too mom? i like her mom.. i really wanna confess my feeling to her"

"Mike likes her too.. now i'm really curious about her.. she already steal ur heart and Mike's heart from me"

Their mom chuckled and patted Golf , Golf is shocked to hear the words of his mother was silent. Did he have to come to the park and confess his love to Aom ? but it is very unfair to Mike.

"let's back home.. and Golf.. you need to meet Aom now.. don't make her to wait you for long time"

In the park , Aom sit alone and wait the arrival of Mike . Aom look back at the clock on her handphone .

"Are you Aom?"

Aom nods and look the guy who stands in front of her,

" i'm Golf and i'm Mike's brother.. he asked me to meet you because he can't meet you now"

"why? something bad happen to him?"

Golf just shakes his head and sits beside of her.

"do you love Mike?"

"why you ask like that suddenly?"

"because Mike love you.. he left this country because i told him if i like you"

Hear all the words of Golf , Aom can only pause and slowly her tears out .

"how can you said you like you.. i dont know you and you dont know who i am"

"i know.. i said like that because Mike always said if i'm a nerd and just be friend with books.. i just randomly choose you"

"what? You're just stupid"

Aom stands up and ran away from Golf . Aom back to her home and straight into the room . She just cried all day , and ignore anything said by her parents .

Later that night , a message goes to the her cell phone . Aom take look the message and how shocked her because that's message from Mike .

From : Mike

Nite Aom, i'm sorry for all my mistakes since we meet until now. i'm at London now and i will throw away this number soon. I just hope we can meet again later or when i'm back at there. okay?