"Ever think about how crazy our little family is? I mean I'm a mess, you're a work in progress, the boys are so much like you, Adriano is a mess, and Nina?" She giggled. "Nina is wild. Georgia to Rome and Carter? And my father, our parents?"

Luciano grinned as he stared at her, finding amusement in their deranged family. Her family nor his quite met but they both were individually but equally crazy. Teresa's family hated Luciano, at least her father did but they tolerated him for her and his children. Luciano's family once tried to kill her and she was still here. Like Kristen said, fate.
"I wouldn't want any family with anyone else Tesoro"

And she felt the same.

She never once thought about children being a stripper. Not even when she was with Luciano did the thought arise but once she knew she was pregnant, fireworks blew in her head. Luciano made up for every Christmas gift, birthday present, everything. He gave her the gift of miracles. Her babies. Their babies.

He did everything for them. Even therapy. Maybe therapy hadn't worked because she was there. Maybe he couldn't express himself without feeling as if she would castigate him. "Luciano do you...do you feel better about me-" She gasps as he tugged her closer, against him? Her breasts smudged against his chest and he gave her a killer smirk. Her mouth went dry and she shook her thought away, refocusing on something else.

"I'm not sure if I can ask..." He leaned down to kiss her ear. "You can ask me anything Tesoro"

She nodded and he watched her bite her lip before licking it. "What exactly have you been working on this past week?"

After all, they hardly spoke during the week. She was curious and Dante didn't speak.

Curiosity was her best friend and sometimes it was her enemy.

Laura looked over Santino's shoulder as they swayed in a slow rhythm as the music and everyone else. She was just inches away from Luciano and Teresa. He faced her, Teresa's back to her as well. His lips hadn't moved, so they weren't talking but Teresa must've said something because he grinned.

He leaned down and she laid on his chest like it was the best place in the world. Not even heaven could top his arms. His touch. She would know. She too wanted to be covered in his grace.

His hand over the small of her back lowered and continued over the curve of her ass and she rolled her eyes as she saw Teresa's giggle.

Luciano rose his eyes and they stuck their landing on hers. She wanted to burst so badly. She loved that man to death and he hadn't given her an ounce of it in return.

And as she swayed with Santino, staring back into the eyes of the man she was irrevocably in love with, he stared back into her with eyes that only meant death. Eyes she would grow wet for when staring at another, but it made her insides constrict so much it hurt.

He closed his eyes as he laid his cheek on the head of his Queen.

Teresa Rossi.

Many minutes later the music faded as the sound of the mic gathered everyone's attention. They all began to face the stage, an elderly man walked on with a bright smile. "Who's that?" Teresa whispered as he tugged her gently in front of him. His arms encircled her body, and a sweet atmosphere of sunshine surrounded her.

"The host of course" He grinned as she rose her head to look at him. Did she think he was hosting this? Only the rent man. "He's also one of the oldest Dons in the last 50 years. He's retired of course, but well respected." She nodded and turned her attention to the man.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen. I am Sesto Fiorentini, your host or your worst nightmare ain't that right Mr. Rossi?" He chuckled as Luciano grabbed a glass of champagne for Teresa. He chuckled with a nod and Teresa hid her giggle away because Luciano was such a pretender.
"I would like to thank you all for showing up and taking your day out to make an appearance here. You would be a fool not to"